MillionManLan 13 - Jul. 31 to Aug. 3

GDstew4

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.lanwar.com/LWEventHome.asp?EventID=129

"MillionManLan 13! Held at the University of Louisville in Louisville, KY on July 31 - August 3, 2014. The cost is $55 for full access to the event for all four days."

Registration just opened up over the weekend and they have most of the competition games laid out.

Official Events:
Counter Strike GO 5v5
League of Legends
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
TrackMania Nations Forever

Fun Events:
Corn Hole
Dodgeball Wars
Duct Tape Wars
Iron Man of Gaming
Risk
Rock, Paper, Scissors
Settlers of Catan
Texas Hold'em
Tug of War
Underwater Rock Paper Scissors
Unreal Tournament 2k4

I'll be there for the 4th time in 5 years, looking forward to another amazing event! I'm particularly excited that Trackmania will be an official tourney this year and UT2k4 is making an appearance in some way.

A friend of mine and I have driven the 5 hrs from central IL to MML the past 3 years, and it's been worth it every time.

Just 13 seats left in the main hall (Alpha). Once that's filled they'll open up Bravo for teams/clans that want to make sure they sit together.

Sapphire is onboard as an official sponsor, I'd be suprised if Plantronics and TrendNet weren't back for another year.

Big sponsor news for League of Legends fans:

"Lanwar is excited to announce Riot Games as the latest sponsor for MillionManLan 13! Thanks to Riot and their Prized Events program, the top 4 teams at the end of the League of Legends tournament will be rewarded with more than just glory and the admiration of their peers: they will also earn RiotPoints, and the especially rare Triumphant Ryze skin!

The awesome doesn’t stop there however. Riot will also be sending some of their very own Riote...rs to attend MML, with swag and other goodies. With any luck you might get your hands on a Poro stress-ball, a Riot Fistbump Ward skin, and possibly other unique skin codes! If you plan to compete, good luck in the tournament! If not, we’re still looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of July!"

MML 2/3 were my favorite. It has definitely lost its appeal but im glad that its still going :)

I think I got older and there arent very many "lan" based games anymore. I also dont miss sleeping on the floor for 4 days lol.

Certainly valid points!

I always hate to see the, "there aren't as many people as there used to be" excuse that turns into a downward spiral.

It's almost time. This year's attendance matched last year's number over the weekend and will probably see a couple more last-minute sign ups. No other [H] members though?

Back