MillionManLan 12 - Aug. 8-11

GDstew4

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.lanwar.com

"MillionManLan 12, held at the University of Louisville, Louisville, KY on August 8-11, 2013. The cost is $55 for full access to the event for all four days."

So far there are 200+ registered and they'll be opening more seating as the main hall fills. For January's Lanwar, they had the best turn-out they've had for any event in the past couple years. I'll be carpooling with a friend from IL once again in hopes to retain my MML Trackmania crown, but I have a feeling the competition is going to be very tough this year.

Any [H] members going to make it?

The admins just opened up the Bravo seating section for team seating requests; so a good portion of general seating in Alpha has opened up for anyone who just wants to sit with a friend or two.

This'll probably be my last bump, just sharing their official one-week-left update from facebook in case anyone is on the fence:

"In 1 week doors will open to MillionManLan 12! August 8th, 2013 at 11AM! With the attendance on the climb, we have opened Bravo! We will be moving teams and opening additional seats until the last minute so invite all your friends and tell them to get a seat! And don't be afraid, with one quick email to BBabe you will be able to sit with your friends!

Setup for MML 12 will begin Wednesday the 7th at 2PM. You know by now that if you come and help out that you will gain entrance into the event an hour early... well how about another perk of coming to help out? If you show up between 2PM and 4PM and help us until we're finished, you will also receive an extra prize ticket for the prize giveaway post-teardown! WOO!"

Back