MillionManLAN 11 - Aug. 2-5

GDstew4

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.lanwar.com/

Same weekend as Quakecon but I think the two are rather different experiences. They're still collecting feedback on official tournaments and some attendees are planning to host various side-tournaments. CS:GO and League of Legends seem to be the hot topics; I know I'll definitely be playing some UT2k4 and Trackmania.

Attendance isn't what it was back in the heyday of WSVG MML's but it sounds like it's been on the rise. I think there ended up being 300+ when I was there in 2010 and more than that last year.

Any other [H]ard members going?

I'm signed up, but not 100% if I will be able to make it. I have been wanting to go for years.

I was in the same boat a few years ago and was happy that I made the 5 hour drive to Louisville. It certainly helps to participate and win a couple tourneys, but it was run very well and hassle free. I'm signed up as FlashIV, row 7.

CSGO will still be in beta by then. I might go and represent the local lan center we have here. I doubt i could get together anyone to compile a csgo team that would be serious.

I have been going for over 5yrs. Always worth the trip from Milwaukee, WI South to Lousiville, KY :)

Sucks being in the military can't ever make any of these lan events, hoping once I get out I am going to QuakeCon or even this one.

2 weeks out and 170 paid attendees. Anyone still on the fence? Going to Quackcon instead? :)

I was going to drive to Louisville just to checking things out, but they don't allow spectators. No wonder their attendance is so low. They need to let people in to check things out and then they might show up to the next one.

Back