Milkyway badges and Milestones

RFGuy_KCCO

DCOTM x4, [H]ard|DCer of the Year 2019
I hit 30 million points yesterday:

Pushing hard for 50 million before I shut everything down 5/2-5/19, when I will be away on vacation.

Last edited:

Skillz

[H]ard DCOTY 2017
Awesome work. Are you on the [H] team?

edit
nevermind, i see you're on team Gridcoin. Cool.

tayunz

[H]ard DCoTM October 2018
Awesome work. Are you on the [H] team?

edit
nevermind, i see you're on team Gridcoin. Cool.
Does Team [H] have anything going on with MW? Do we have any competitions or anything that could use my MW rig?

Skillz

[H]ard DCOTY 2017
We do have a team, but currently the only challenge that's utilizing Milkyway is Formula-BOINC. Where we are in 5th place. http://formula-boinc.org/projets.py?lang=&prj=24&year=2018

However, most of us have switched our systems over to the Pentathlon race that started a couple hours ago. Universe@home and Numberfields@home are the two current projects in that race. We're in 5th place overall in this right now as well.

Those projects are CPU only. So your GPUs could still run Milkyway@home.

tayunz

[H]ard DCoTM October 2018
We do have a team, but currently the only challenge that's utilizing Milkyway is Formula-BOINC. Where we are in 5th place. http://formula-boinc.org/projets.py?lang=&prj=24&year=2018

However, most of us have switched our systems over to the Pentathlon race that started a couple hours ago. Universe@home and Numberfields@home are the two current projects in that race. We're in 5th place overall in this right now as well.

Those projects are CPU only. So your GPUs could still run Milkyway@home.
Thanks, I will hop on tonight then. My current rig is very MW specific (3x FirePro 9150) but I'll see if I can get some CPU power going with my other rig.

Gilthanis

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2014
Every little bit counts, so anything you can bring is appreciated.

Skillz

[H]ard DCOTY 2017