Mid/High end Gaming PC - I5-2500k, MSI Lightining GTX780 (may part out)

junfan

Limp Gawd
I'm doing a major upgrade this year and figured I'd try to sell my system as a whole rather than part it out, so this post is testing the waters pretty much.

All parts bought brand new, the overwhelming majority from Amazon, many are still under warranty. Everything is in full working order, in fact I'm typing this on the PC right now.

I built this computer myself from all brand new parts, I'm a *very* experienced system builder, been working on PC's almost 30 years. PC build is clean and professional, I've wired as cleanly as possible considering the PSU isn't fully modular.

***CPU was not used overclocked, I ran some tests when I first got it, but otherwise it has been run at stock speeds it's entire life, initial testing showed the chip can easily hit ~4.3ghz. I never overclocked it because I didn't want the voltage to be constant and I was too lazy to figure out the offset voltage so I just left everything stock***

***GPU has a fairly light overclock of 125MHz Core/250MHz Memory, never goes above 80 degrees at default fan profile***

Asking $550 shipped without GPU, $850 shipped with GPU

I'm definitely open to local pickup or even delivery in the 07712 area, I may even deliver to NYC or around the NJ/PA border, but that will have to be discussed.

As far as parting out, I will NOT part out single items at this point, but I might be willing to sell the CPU/MB, CPU/MB/RAM on their own, or some other variation of combos. I would possibly part out the GTX780 on it's own.

Price does not include *all* the empty boxes, we'll have to discuss that separately, most of the smaller boxes will fit into the box the 500R case came in, however some will not, notably the GTX780's large box, and the H100.

*Pictures coming 12-18 or 12-19*

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=5439

Last edited:
Back