Mid-2010 MacBook Pro, i7 2.66, 8GB RAM, GeForce 330M 512MB, HiRes AG LCD

ezrem

Limp Gawd
So, I'm selling my Mid-2010 15" MacBook Pro. I purchased it new in July of 2010. It has served me well over the years, but I have a new laptop through work so I no longer need this one. As the subject says, the important stats are Core i7 2.66 GHz, 8GB RAM, upgraded GeForce GT 330M with 512 MB RAM, and the anti-glare HiRes (1680x1050) display. It also has a 500 GB HDD. The battery still has plenty of life in it. iStat says battery health is in the mid 80s. I easily get 4ish hours out of it.

This machine is in excellent condition overall. There is only one physical blemish really worth noting. It is very minor, such that I couldn't even get it to show up on a photograph, but I think it's important to mention it. It is a very small mark, about 1 millimeter in size, in the lower left center area of the LCD. There are no scratches in the aluminum. There are only a couple of minor scuffs along the back edge from being used with a neoprene zipper case. These can't even be seen when the computer is opened, as the LCD covers them as it hinges open. Magsafe, ethernet, USB, Video, Audio-out, firewire, the keyboard, the superdrive, etc all function perfectly. I have never used the audio input jack so I can't comment on it. I have also had minor issues with the SD reader, limited to a couple of cheaper cards that I believe are either warped or too thin to make good contact.

You can see comprehensive pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/OaAqU#0

Before shipping, the HDD will be secure-wiped and reloaded with Mountain Lion...unless you really want Snow Leopard from the original recovery discs.

Includes laptop, excellent condition AC adapter, and original packaging and recovery discs. All for the low, low price of $900 shipped UPS ground anywhere in the US.

If you are curious about feedback, I have a bunch under this same name on eBay, and some Heatware as well.

Last edited:
Back