Microsoft’s Latest Windows 10 Experiment: Running Apps in Tabs

I actually like this idea. I do research for work on a daily basis as I learn new skills....it would be very helpful to be able to group together a 'collection' of programs, files, emails, websites that I would be working with, and be able to go back to look at something from a few days ago, or even a few weeks ago.

So this? :p

windows-31_948853_full.png

30 years and this is the most innovative they can get, with 100's of engineers on staff? Sad.

In relation to a tabbed file explorer, I've been using exactly that under Linux for years now and it's the best thing ever, I find it far easier than multiple windows all over the desktop.

I guess I'll have to try this and see when it's released. Not quite seeing how it's any different from having applications display in the taskbar with full text.

I guess I'll have to try this and see when it's released. Not quite seeing how it's any different from having applications display in the taskbar with full text.

It takes up less space, thus aiding workflow.

Multiple workspaces are another great idea that's become a reality with the advent of Windows 10, it's a shame it wasn't available under Windows 7.

It takes up less space, thus aiding workflow.

Multiple workspaces are another great idea that's become a reality with the advent of Windows 10, it's a shame it wasn't available under Windows 7.
What happened to the real BulletDust?

What happened to the real BulletDust?

As I always stated, where Windows 10 holds merit I will speak positively about it. The problem is that there's not much in the way of positives when it comes to Windows 10.

I'm also a Windows user, I just don't sugar coat turds.

As I always stated, where Windows 10 holds merit I will speak positively about it. The problem is that there's not much in the way of positives when it comes to Windows 10.

I'm also a Windows user, I just don't sugar coat turds.
;) was just messing.

Back