Microsoft’s CEO Explores How Humans And AI Can Work Together

HardOCP News

[H] News
Look, we don't need Microsoft's CEO to tell us how humans and AI can work together because we already know what is going to happen. Humans develop AI, artificial intelligence eventually takes over, humanity is enslaved to the machines...running the latest version of Windows. Thanks Satya Nadella. Thanks a lot. :(

Advanced machine learning, also known as artificial intelligence or just A.I., holds far greater promise than unsettling headlines about computers beating humans at games like Jeopardy!, chess, checkers, and Go. Ultimately, humans and machines will work together—not against one another. Computers may win at games, but imagine what’s possible when human and machine work together to solve society’s greatest challenges like beating disease, ignorance, and poverty.

They can't properly predict how people will react with hitting the [X] in the top right corner will be the same as hitting 'okay install windows 10'.

Why would i read an article that is about a microsoft CEO doing anything other than throwing chairs? There's just no point.

1. BS!
  2. With King Microshxt, it's more like "How can we get the Stupid End User's" TO DO WHAT WE WHAT, EVERY TIME??

First Google is saying AI is ok, now Microsoft... well guys it's been nice knowing you if I survive Judgement day hope to meet someone of you and not in a cannibalistic way.

Back