Microsoft VX-5000 Webcam 2.99 Best Buy in store

Definitely YMMV. My local Best Buy priced them at $39.99 in the system but had $14.99 price tag on display. (red version)

it was 2.99 on 2 different displays in our store. Going to head back tomorrow and pick up a few more.

Wow Im picking up this tommrow for sure.

I dropped my NX-3000 one to many times, its done.

Lucky! I would have used my $20 gift certificate and bought 6 or 7. Too bad its not $2.99 in central New Jersey

The LifeCam HD-5001 is on sale for 24.99 if that deal doesn't work out. Just got one, so far its been a decent little cam.

I'm in Atlanta, will definitely check this out at the local BB store. Thanks for posting this deal! :)

If you are going to post that it "is", or "is not" priced that way in your area, could you please include your area in your post, so others may benefit from it?

On my way to check this out. Somehow I missed this post. Hopefully they have them marked down.

-Xzi

what kind of hot deal is this? just by driving to the store to see if it's on sale for 3 bucks you're going to spend that amount in gas

The guy doesn't know or deal with good deals online, he just posted a local deal he found while shopping. Others might get in on this (YMMV) if they saw this the same day, and live in the same city. Otherwise its normal price every where else. He should have put YMMV (your milage may vary), but he obviously doesn't know any online deal lingo.... so give him a break.

Dead YMMW deal..... /thread

what kind of hot deal is this? just by driving to the store to see if it's on sale for 3 bucks you're going to spend that amount in gas

and if you had the deal you saved yourself 40 bucks :D and i would hate to either A) live the distance from a BB you do, or B) get the crap milage you do......for $3 on gas i can go to BB 4 or 5 times....

You can also just keep in mind if you happen to be near a best buy.

I put YMMV in the OP and what store I bought them from. I found out today that it was a price mistake at most stores and was in the computer and on the shelf for about 3 hours. At the time I posted it was listed as 2.99 on price tag in two different areas and priced in the computer for 2.99.

Back