Microsoft USB/PS2 Optical Mouse $2.99 @ mwave ($0.99S/H)

Awol

Gawd
Microsoft PS2/USB Optical Mouse:
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/SKUSearch_v3.asp?scriteria=BA39923

You have to join (or already be a member of) their "MClub" email newsletter to get this deal. (Not a big deal - and this is coming from someone who hates marketing/newsletter emails)

$6.99 - $4.00 MClub instant discount = $2.99 (Limit 2) $0.99 flat-rate shipping

These seem to be the older beige/grey Microsoft optical scroll mice. But, they are reliable and stupidly-long-lasting. (When's the last time you had to replace a Microsoft optical mouse? Ever?) Perfect for a spare, or Mom's PC.

Similar model at Amazon for $9.99 (eligible for free ship on $25+ order)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Seems (back) in stock for me. BUT, they seem to be limiting the quantity to ONE mouse, rather than TWO as listed on the item page. :(

Oh well.. $4 shipped for a good little mouse is still a good deal.

Trying to "live chat with an operator" now.. we'll see what happens. LOL

"Sergio" said they are out of stock, but I was able to complete my order for "Qty:1"

I guess I'll know for sure in a few days....

I dunno about this, there's a reason why they're so cheap. I have had two of these mice and they have serious issues with tracking---the mouse will jump all over the screen very frequently. Even Mom complains of the crappiness.

Yeah I have to agree. At school we have 5 labs of 30+ computers and they all use these mice or the black version of it and the only time a ticket is placed is if they are stolen or the usb plug gets riped out. However our replacements are the newer M$ mice that are cheap and are breaking left and right. I was going to pick up a pair for spares and to throw in my laptop bag.

...had two of these mice and they have serious issues with tracking...
best mouse ever made
Yeah I have to agree. However our replacements are the newer M$ mice that are cheap and are breaking left and right.
I can't comment on the quality of MS's new entry-level mice, but 2-4 years ago, they were crazy reliable, inexpensive, and extremely well built. The one for sale above (now sold out) appears to be this older-model mouse, which is why I posted it on the Hot Deals forum. :)

Back