Microsoft - Take Office 2013 Home for just $9.95 (Corporate or University email)

lifanus

Gawd
Saw on dealsea, bought one right-away... enter your school email or coporate email, you maybe eligible...

Office 2013 for PC or Office 2011 for Mac

Link Is Here

i-TDCPkrn.png

guitarslingerchris

Supreme [H]ardness
Well, I don't know why I needed it but I bought a second key since the first I bought in January. I'm sure it'll eventually come in handy.

weuntouchable

[H]ard|Gawd
People need to stop posting this in the [H]otDeals section. It only applies if your employer participates in the MS volume licensing program and is provided a code to give to employees so they can get a discounted copy for home use. 99% of people will not be eligible and the gmail and other workarounds that used to work in the past no longer work. If your company is eligible for the discounts you would likely all ready know.

Skripka

[H]F Junkie
People need to stop posting this in the [H]otDeals section. It only applies if your employer participates in the MS volume licensing program and is provided a code to give to employees so they can get a discounted copy for home use. 99% of people will not be eligible and the gmail and other workarounds that used to work in the past no longer work. If your company is eligible for the discounts you would likely all ready know.

Also the university license self-destructs once you're no longer a student/employee of a school.

tzhu07

Gawd
Also the university license self-destructs once you're no longer a student/employee of a school.

When I first got in on the deal, I used my old university email address and it all went through. My copy of Office 2013 still works fine.

Oh wait, I see. Microsoft doesn't really know if you left the university, or if you even went there in the first place. :D

Last edited:

Skripka

[H]F Junkie
When I first got in on the deal, I used my old university email address and it all went through. My copy of Office 2013 still works fine.

Oh wait, I see. Microsoft doesn't really know if you left the university, or if you even went there in the first place. :D

O contraire. They bricked my educational license key by remote once Pro Plus came out and I was no longer a university employee. Let us just say I resorted to other measures ;)

Cruiza

[H]ard|Gawd
I was very surprised to discover that my work email...worked. Thanks, OP!

aubsxc

[H]ard|Gawd
I put in my work email address and it took me to the purchase page. Need to buy when I get home tonight.

MrSteel74

[H]ard|Gawd
I am eligble for this, and can probably get a couple extra keys if anyone needs them just shoot me a pm.

PM Sent :)

Sadly our IT department is only sharing the code with other department heads and unless one of them feels generous no love for me :mad:

dj_2004

Supreme [H]ardness
Thanks. My school's email worked.

Is there any way to download MS Office so I can burn it to a DVD?

bpizzle1

Supreme [H]ardness
No luck with an @uga.edu email

Go Dawgs!

I guess I won't bother trying my old UGA email. I don't really need a key though since I got in on the deal a few months ago when Hotmail addresses worked.

Kaolinchemist

Limp Gawd
Go Dawgs!

I guess I won't bother trying my old UGA email. I don't really need a key though since I got in on the deal a few months ago when Hotmail addresses worked.

Goooooo Dawgs! Did not realize the Bulldawg Nation was so well represented here. When I went to UGA students didn't have email addresses lol.

artimusbill

Limp Gawd
I work for a public school system, and no dice for me :( I had asked out IT guys if we still participated in a program like this, and they said no...

CMadki4

Supreme [H]ardness
Go Dawgs!

Goooooo Dawgs! Did not realize the Bulldawg Nation was so well represented here. When I went to UGA students didn't have email addresses lol.

That's funny that you use the term dawgs, because I went to UW Seattle and that's how we roll too:
http://www.uwdawgpound.com/

The only real Dawgs: http://www.butlersports.com/sports/m-baskbl/index
;)
Go Dawgs! (of all kinds)

kingk

Gawd
It seems this is only available to employees of companies that use office 365?

W.Feather

Hard DC'er for Aug 2012 / Feb 2019 / Mar 2020
No joy for @knights.ucf.edu

(University of Central Florida) ... Odd since they do give me full access to the current dreamspark ... o well 2010 Pro will have to work for now, new onenote is nice (from dreamspark :D )

drescherjm

[H]F Junkie
Did not work for me at the University of Pittsburgh although I did not try to look up my program code. I guess I could just pony up the $115 and get the OS + Visual Studio + Office at the academic discount price for all 3.

Last edited:

BETA.

2[H]4U
My @ucla.edu worked fine last time one of these were around, now it's a no go.

Kabob

2[H]4U

My company was recently acquired by a large corporation who apparently takes advantage of this deal. I had no idea they did until I saw this thread and tried.

Gazoo

Gawd
No joy for @knights.ucf.edu

(University of Central Florida) ... Odd since they do give me full access to the current dreamspark ... o well 2010 Pro will have to work for now, new onenote is nice (from dreamspark :D )

Same... second biggest school in the nation too!

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
meh -- I think I'll stick with Office 2010. I just bought a house and would rather put every extra dollar towards cool upgrades or projects in the house :)

Nicterys

Limp Gawd
My @ucla.edu worked fine last time one of these were around, now it's a no go.
It's most likely MS becoming more restrictive this time; I got into the promotion last year and people could be eligible by using a hotmail account as well. One downside is since the last update, Office keeps asking to repair and then re-enter the serial, which is becoming mildly annoying.

leezard

Supreme [H]ardness
guess my college isnt participating, doesnt work mith my .edu address.