Microsoft Rewards

• Thread starter Deleted member 88301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88301

Hello. I've switched my default search engine from Google to Bing because I wanted to try to get MS Reward Points.

Bing is fine as a search engine, but are the points worth anything? Do any of you know anyone who has actually won anything?

And, no, I haven't let myself get bullied into using Edge.

I've asked this recently, but I hope this reaches different people.

Thanks.

I use them to redeem for Microsoft Gift Cards or Xbox Live Subscriptions. I think I've probably accrued a couple hundred dollars worth of MS stuff for using it over the years. And sorry, I use Edge... I've always been pretty deep in the MS ecosystem (owned multiple Windows Phones) so I don't mind it.

Redeeming the points for walmart or amazon gift cards seems like the best option. I've never heard of anyone i know winning a sweepstake.

I have used them on and off since they began offering it... initially it was a windfall, then slowly silowly they started charging more and more points for a $5 GC... I used to collect fairly regularly until they charged close to 475 or 4750 points for $5 GC f you were a gold member or something like that. Then about a year or 2 back they made it even more difficult, now they charge close to 5200 points iirc... not worth the effort anymore

Back