Microsoft Office For Business - Office 365 Or Office 2016

rosco

Gawd
We currently use Office 2007 and Office 2010 on our about 20 workstations. I'm looking to move to MS office 365 for hosted exchange. I found out that as of the first of this year, Microsoft no longer support Outlook 2007 or 2010 for hosted exchange. It seems to be working just fine so far at another site I'm involved with. The issue is that if you ever contact support, they will blame the version of Outlook you're on. So, I'm looking at options for upgrading.

Do you guys that are on office 365 for email using the premium version that includes the office subscription or buy Office 2016?

For the most part, we just need outlook, word and excel. We do have 6 people that will need powerpoint also.

Just looking for a recommendation from you guys on what makes the most sense.

Thanks!

I know for a fact that Outlook 2010 works with Office 365 Exchange for basic functionality. Just make sure you have the latest SP installed.

If you license Office 365, it would be easier to deploy because you can just send instructions to your staff on how to access the portal and install their applications, as long as they have admin rights.

Back