Microsoft Live Club

Woot, just got my Vista home premium today. Just one question though, how do you know if its retail or oem? or does MS ship just retail?. Thanks.

Yeah, they ship only full retail Vista's.

Just got 2 FedEx shipping confirmation emails, they'll be here Saturday and Monday!

w00t!
All three of my Nuked packages came today!

I got;

1 Microsoft LifeChat ZX-6000
1 Windows Live Messenger Tote Bag
and
1 Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition!
:D

those who used nuke and got their stuff....does your point total match your all-time leaderboard total? like this...

untitledqe0.jpg

apparently if those don't match, you don't get shit. can anyone confirm their point totals match if they used nuke?

just as a side note, the confirmation email said my estimated ship date is today though its a sunday. somehow i doubt i'll get anything...but if other nuke users got something i don't see why not. lol

I don't think cheats work anymore. Most of us have ordered months ago.

markt435: Did you receive an actual shipment email or just the ETA email?

the date is from the confirmation mail from when i placed my order. i suppose i should check every once in awhile to see if i get an actual shipment email.

My confirmation emails said the items would ship about 8/29... yet I still have not received any.

I am still waiting for me free zune.
Mine says 9/18 shipping date. I got my finger crossed.

I ordered two copies of Vista Ultimate and a webcam. Estimated ship was 8/29 but I didn't get anything. I just sent an email to microsoft.

Just like with the controller, I just got my two Simulators in the same box today, with the tracking yesterday. Shipped on the 31st, arrived on the 19th, a day late of the estimated shipping day email. Now I'm just waiting on the free music download :p

I should have ordered more.

Just got my 35 music downloads emailed to me last night, from my Nuke account. Also got my shipping email for Flight Sim from the same account.

I got my pink Zune from my nuked account a week ago.

Sold it to my manager for 100 bucks, since it was pink and I already owned an iPod, and I hated the zune interface.

give us information..
was it a nuke account and what was the est. ship dates?

good news! fedex left a delivery notice saturday on my door.. I was sleeping, good chance it is my zune. ;)

hmmm this sucks. i wouldn't expect much of a warranty with these. i registered mine with MS and found out the warranty expires jan 1st. guess it will be safe to upgrade then lol. 60gb here i come

i got my zune black tuesday!

now if they make easier to add podcats on it.

Loading itunes grabing then add that folder a pain.

How long did you guys play to get the points for the Zune? That's what I want, after all.

:D
I got my Zune in yesterday. It's a black one too!

Yay!:D

Although the FedEx guy came to my door at 9:30PM. Who delivers packages at 9:30 at night!?

whenever I try to log onto the website, it gives me an error message like it can't be found, is this promo still going?

i got my zune black tuesday!

now if they make easier to add podcats on it.

Loading itunes grabing then add that folder a pain.

Aren't they supposed to add podcast support as well as the other new features of the new zunes when they are released in November.

anyone that got a zune have random shut off problem?
Mine just shut off and has to be rebooted.
No certain time.

The only thing i can relate it to is static possibly while I am work.

no. you might try flashing the firmware again but i dunno how to do that. i'd google it and see what you come up with.

anyone that got a zune have random shut off problem?
Mine just shut off and has to be rebooted.
No certain time.

The only thing i can relate it to is static possibly while I am work.

once in awhile, lets see if the new firmware in November fixes it.

I got 3 xbox controllers in the mail a few weeks ago thanks to this site :-D

i recieved a zune so far, my other zune should be shipping sometime in nov. and hopefully i get my 4x360 controllers soon.

Back