Microsoft Live Club

everytime i play a game i earn "0 tickets" now... dont know why.

IF you're using FireFox you have to use IE now. Microsoft banned players using FF because of grease monkey a FF addon that gave the answers and possibly so the players use IE.Or at the time they were still updating and the ticket system was off.

And about the maintenance people say its to add new tickets. And other people say its to ban the autoers.

BTW: This M$ thing is awesome. Got a Zune!!!

How the hell did you manage to get a zune?? 20000 tickets??? Even with the cheat sheets it takes forever. I have about 1600 credits and I was shooting for the 6000 vista ultimate but now the effing home professional edition is 20000! DAMN IT!

How the hell did you manage to get a zune?? 20000 tickets??? Even with the cheat sheets it takes forever. I have about 1600 credits and I was shooting for the 6000 vista ultimate but now the effing home professional edition is 20000! DAMN IT!

It was hard but took a while to get though,

Home Professional Edition? What'chu smokin' 'bout, Willis?

Also, I have 88 tickets. I think that means I can get one of those little spider-rings, or an army man, or maybe a shot glass with "Santa Cruz" on it, if I get to 100....

-bZj

i'll make it easy for you guys on the Chicktionary game...google a program called WordFinder and download it. should make it easier for you to unscramble the words. if anything this shit is helping me with my typing skills. i'm pretty much able to look at the screen while i type lol. i'm at about 556 pts now and i've been using this program for the past hour or so. why not go all the way for a 360 instead of a zune? lol

gees.. for chicktionary each game is worth 20 points..
zune 20,000.

Oh my! did you play that game for 3 days straight?

i'll make it easy for you guys on the Chicktionary game...google a program called WordFinder and download it. should make it easier for you to unscramble the words. if anything this shit is helping me with my typing skills. i'm pretty much able to look at the screen while i type lol. i'm at about 556 pts now and i've been using this program for the past hour or so. why not go all the way for a 360 instead of a zune? lol

You can only play Chicktionary for a max # of points, I think it is 1000. So you're forced to play other games. There are some macros out there for flexicon, but I never tried them so I cant say how well they work.

You can only play Chicktionary for a max # of points, I think it is 1000. So you're forced to play other games. There are some macros out there for flexicon, but I never tried them so I cant say how well they work.

yeah. sucks...i had to move to flexicon.

Max Points:
Flexicon - 25 pts
Chicktionary - 20 pts
Clink - 10 pts
Dingbat - 3 pts (i think)

I ordered a Zune, I don't know if it's going to really come though because I used a macro for it and they banned macros and deleted all the remaining tickets I had (about 6k).

P.S. I used the macro when there was nothing in the TOS about the number of accounts a person could have or anything about cheating.

P.S.S. It's not possible to get an XBOX 360, it's just up there to tease you.

P.S.S.S. Using a macro I made 20,000 in about 8 hours, lol.

I ordered a Zune, I don't know if it's going to really come though because I used a macro for it and they banned macros and deleted all the remaining tickets I had (about 6k).

P.S. I used the macro when there was nothing in the TOS about the number of accounts a person could have or anything about cheating.

P.S.S. It's not possible to get an XBOX 360, it's just up there to tease you.

P.S.S.S. Using a macro I made 20,000 in about 8 hours, lol.

omg how??? lol

i had enough trouble trying to find a good program to do words for chicktionary lol. and even then i had to type them in myself.

I've gotten 2500 points in the last two and a half days, yeah, I know, i have no life. lol, no cheating, actually hand-typing in the answers and figuring some stuff out for real. I feel smarter now. Anyway, ordered an xbox 360 controller, heard they're great for pc gaming.

pants

I hear you can play games more. They change the games every other week,
If that is true we will have to play these games for maybe 2 to 3 weeks to get 20k points.

took me 6 hours to get 1000 points, i played chicktionary without using any macros or cheats (big mistake there) and earned 500 points. Then I fired up flexicon and downloaded all of the answers, made the other 500 points with ease

got myself an annual subscription to car and driver :)

My girlfriend and I have been playing this for a while now, and we've already got two copies of Windows Vista Ultimate coming to us. Unfortunately they took it down and replaced it with Home Premium for more than 3 times as many tickets.

So then we decided to go for the 360, and now that we're at 4,000 tickets the game doesn't let us play anymore. We always play Flexicon, as it's the easiest way to get tickets fast, but now whenever we try to play, the "Play New Game" option is greyed out. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

My girlfriend and I have been playing this for a while now, and we've already got two copies of Windows Vista Ultimate coming to us. Unfortunately they took it down and replaced it with Home Premium for more than 3 times as many tickets.

So then we decided to go for the 360, and now that we're at 4,000 tickets the game doesn't let us play anymore. We always play Flexicon, as it's the easiest way to get tickets fast, but now whenever we try to play, the "Play New Game" option is greyed out. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

i believe there is a limit to how many times you can play each game. The same thing happened to me when i played chicktionary.

you played all the puzzles. they have to add new ones.

Really? There are people with like 1,000 more tickets than me, how could I have played all the puzzles and ended up with 1,000 less tickets?

Because they have been capping games, the old limit was 30K over the past two weeks they dropped it to 20k, I don't believe they will ever make the 360 availiable though. The current maximum amount of tickets you can have is 20,600 tickets.

What you need to do now ManCannon is open up a new account so you can play and get all of those tickets again, they don't limit accounts so it's no problem.

Man i want a Zune. Is it possible to get to that point without cheating? If so how long would it take?

hah i was typing so fast it had me enter in some letters/numbers to make sure i wasn't a bot

is there a place that has all the answers for flexicon? ( i googled a bit, and found a bunch of forums asking the same question!)

Because they have been capping games, the old limit was 30K over the past two weeks they dropped it to 20k, I don't believe they will ever make the 360 availiable though. The current maximum amount of tickets you can have is 20,600 tickets.

What you need to do now ManCannon is open up a new account so you can play and get all of those tickets again, they don't limit accounts so it's no problem.

Well, I only have 9,800 total tickets, 6,000 of which I spent on Vista. So I haven't hit 20,000 yet and I'm still unable to play.

And there's really a maximum ticket amount? Why would they even put the 360 up there if you can't even get it? That really sucks :(.

i think they will make it available when they fix the botting issue

i heard that even though it says shipping 9/14 or w/e people are getting it in about 2 weeks. Also not to freak out if you dont get an email because someone never get it/it comes after they get their stuff.

Goodluck

Man this is such a time sink. Would take forever to get a zune, I'll probably do 100 each day and stop at the live cam or head set.

I have also conclude that it's not possible to get high score without using tools.

Yeah, I'm seeing some posts on forums where people are using bots, and can basically get a Zune a day. Seems though they are catching up more and more with the cheaters.

I ordered a headset/mic set. Hopefully I get it.

Chickonary seems to be the best game to get points quick. Flexicon takes too much time even though you get the most points.

basically with the new bots that are out...ill be surprised if ANYONE gets anything...please post back here if you do, if you got a conformation email, etc. Please post any news of getting stuff.

been working at this for a while, somewhere around 15,000 points now... my wife has the summer off (teacher) so she plays several games throughout the day and then we play a couple hours each night during dinner and such hehe

now I'm just wondering if I should wait for the xbox 360 or just get a zune and sell it?

I wonder if they are going to flag people who solve too fast as cheaters. Something like flex can take hours if you do it the hard way. But with the answers you get through it in minutes so there's a clear difference for them to catch.

I got a zune prize on the way. 9/15

I see no way of getting a xbox360. all my games are done.

will will they add new puzzles?

My wife is working toward a zune too.

Maybe i will just get zista ;(

I wonder if they are going to flag people who solve too fast as cheaters. Something like flex can take hours if you do it the hard way. But with the answers you get through it in minutes so there's a clear difference for them to catch.

i don't think the TOS says crap about outside help. if you're using a bot to do it or some kind of software to do it, then its cheating technically. though i do think its kind of a pain in the ass to type in all that shit lol. but i'm willing to as long as i can keep my points to get something nice, and if i can get a zune then great. i'll know i worked my ass off to do it, typing in every answer whether i had to go look for it or have it right in front of me.

Back