Microsoft Labels Autistic Boy A Cheater On Xbox Live

not suprising here as the media are SUCKERS for automatically believe the parents and not do any research into the issue and that guy that wrote that op ed slamming MS should he ashamed of himself

not suprising here as the media are SUCKERS for automatically believe the parents and not do any research into the issue and that guy that wrote that op ed slamming MS should he ashamed of himself

this is the sad issue with "journalism" today. There is so much pressure to get the story first that more and more writers are not doing proper research. Have the original media outlets that broke the story issued any kind of retraction or follow up story with the real facts yet? People will buy into the media so it's up to the editors and content managers to make sure their writers are following proper research. It's sad to see the system break down so much.

BWHAHAHAHAHHA, I remember reading that thread, but I never stuck around for the end. Fricking funny how everybody jumped on Cypher's throat for accusing Mobusta of cheating when in the end, he actually was. Cheating is one thing, but to cheat and post a video to show off on the internet, man, this Mobusta dude is pretty damn lame.

Hahaha yeah, I remember the thread but somehow I also missed out on its conclusion.

What's really interesting about that thread is how it shows that hackers will say ANYTHING to make you think they aren't hacking. I mean he said stuff like he wasn't that good and LOL at average players calling good ones hackers. :rolleyes: Honestly in my opinion it's demonstrative of actual mental issues in the mind of the person that's hacking. It's like sociopathic or something.

Also he really had to practice at getting good enough to show youtube videos of his matches without obviously revealing hacks. Why the hell wouldn't he just practice ACTUAL SKILLS instead of how to hide hacks?

What a freaking loser. :rolleyes: Can you tell I don't like hackers? :p

So the kid cheated then gets rewarded by microsoft with a free month of xbox live gold, wtf.

So the kid cheated then gets rewarded by microsoft with a free month of xbox live gold, wtf.

It isn't the first time MS has given away anything to do with Live! to disabled children.

Kid still has zero achievements and a cheater tag on his account.

edit: nm I guess the kid got a new tag too, oh well its only over achievements, don't think this really paints MS as a company to back down, only real punishment the kid has to go through is getting the achievements again (OH NOES!)

Back