Microsoft IntelliMouse Wireless Explorer 3.0 $15.99 shipped

just wondering if you have done business with this site before and if they are any good or not. thanks

elguapo said:
just wondering if you have done business with this site before and if they are any good or not. thanks
Ordered from them on three occasions without any sort of problem.

This mouse is no longer supported by M$. So you will want to install the Intellimouse 4.12 driver. Drivers newer then this will not allow you to configure all 5 buttons. However, I have bought 2 of these and I like them a lot and this is a good price.

OmegaSpade79 said:
This mouse is no longer supported by M$. So you will want to install the Intellimouse 4.12 driver. Drivers newer then this will not allow you to configure all 5 buttons. However, I have bought 2 of these and I like them a lot and this is a good price.
thx for the heads up. I'll try to find that 4.12 driver and link it here.

Edit: the 4.12 drivers are right here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4348502a-61be-4072-abe2-e3fc3aa0eee6&DisplayLang=en

um should use 2 AA, thats what most destop wireless mice use except for the logitech mx1000, which has litium ion recharable battery sealed inside the mouse, so its not easily replacable. All notebook wireless mice I have seen use 2 AAA, FYI. So get yourself some recharable AA batteries and you should be good, personally I would suggest getting the rayvac IC3 15min NiMH recharables, very much worth the intial price. Its so handy to be able to charge them in 15mins when you have forgotten to charge your switch out batteries, that you keep so that while one set charges you can be using the others.

Back