Microsoft Game Pass Ultimate ($150 or less for 3 years - as low as $100)

I guess games can come and go on the Game Pass, I haven't tried this game yet, wish they would have a date that the game was leaving the service rather than "leaving soon"

Metro-Game-Pass-Leaving-Soon.jpg

I guess games can come and go on the Game Pass, I haven't tried this game yet, wish they would have a date that the game was leaving the service rather than "leaving soon"

View attachment 287631

They do give dates. For that particular title it was 10/15. Another example of a game that came and went was Red Dead Redemption 2 (March to Sept). Typically you get about 6 months for games on temporary rotation. On that one they warned in August about a month ahead.

Quick update. Amazon has 25% cash back today using their Prime credit card. (Total Cost for 3 years: $135).

Reactions: flotz
like this
Newegg has 'em for $50 (coupon code -$10 is 2FTSTECH86) today, I guess in competition for Prime day

Looks like the $50 price is back at newegg as well as Microsoft trials for the Gamepass ultimate.

The Xbox client is a pile of crap, fresh Windows install can't import the old game installs, you can't delete the old game installs either.
Which means you can't install any games since you can't select a default drive for new installations either.
Gives me the same error no matter which drive I try to choose.

xbox-live-drive-error.jpg xbox-live-error.jpg

almost 200GB I can't delete. I've got 500GB of Steam and Epic games on this drive so I can't format it.
Xbox-Live-Folders.jpg

Yes the PC client is absolute garbage!!!!!!!
exclamation point.

Fair warning. Anyone wanting to use the Xbox Game Pass functionality on windows should install the games to their very own dedicated Xbox SSD.

Back