Microsoft Expertzone - Retail Employees Only

Another points opportunity for you guys. Einstein Badge: complete ten straight courses at 100%. 1000 points for this badge.

In other news, the Zune 120GB Black went from $139 yesterday to $199 today. I'm not too happy with Microsoft right now :|

I guess I can hold out the irrational hope that $139 is the price it will be when I get to expert status.

In other news, the Zune 120GB Black went from $139 yesterday to $199 today. I'm not too happy with Microsoft right now :|

When was it $139? Are you at expert level or something? Because when I logged in yesterday at 8am eastern it was $199 for me.

I'd just like to see the damn things at this point.

Why the hell can I reward myself with Zune accessories, but not the Zunes themselves?

When was it $139? Are you at expert level or something? Because when I logged in yesterday at 8am eastern it was $199 for me.

No I'm not expert. But I specifically remember checking the price comparison to newegg. It was a good deal then, not now.

I wonder if they are running that script or doing site updates right now cause it's down for me.

the only deal i see that changed was the xbox 360 went from 9999 points... to 15000. :rolleyes:

I'd still really like to see those Zunes everyone was talking about. I've checked constantly, never showed up in my Rewards section.

I'd love to see my points come back tomorrow too, but I'm not going to hold my breath. And even if they do, I'm sure I won't be able to order Fallout 3 and Fable 2 again.

Oh well, I've enjoyed both Lips and Banjo and Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, so it isn't a total wash. I really wish they'd fix their damn site though.

Zunes showing up for me. $200 for the 120GB, doesn't really seem like much of an exclusive deal. $90 for the 8GB seems quite good though!

And xbox is still 9999 points for me, too. I'm veteran btw.

NOW, the 360 has droped to 5K points. I don't even know if these people know what they are doing.

Another Monday come and gone, no points refunded.

Really wish they would have stuck with the old site, this one is such a huge piece of shit.

Another Monday come and gone, no points refunded.

Really wish they would have stuck with the old site, this one is such a huge piece of shit.

Yeah, so far I don't understand why exactly they thought that the new site would be any better. I mean, granted, with the old site I usually just skipped to the quiz without reading the lesson, though I do that with the new site too, it just takes longer now. Oh well, I've ordered a few 360 games and have gotten them so I guess I'm satisfied.

Yeah. The new site's a bugger. Like the deal on the 360 and the 8GB zune though. Those seem pretty hawt, including shipping and all. That's what I'm savin' up points fer ...

Yeah. The new site's a bugger. Like the deal on the 360 and the 8GB zune though. Those seem pretty hawt, including shipping and all. That's what I'm savin' up points fer ...

Yeah, I placed my order for a 360 a couple of days ago. I'm really tempted by the zunes, but my old refurb 30gb zune is still kicking along just fine so I really can't justify a new one.

Man, the only problem now is that I'm out of quizes to do. Oh well, so far I have ordered a 360, PGR4, Fable 2, GoW 2, SceneIt, Lips, and Halo 3. Unfortunately it sounds like the 360 is a Falcon and not a Jasper, but for $99 I'm not going to complain.

Oh and make sure that when you order your 360, add something else to your cart so that you order 10,000 or more points worth of stuff. I thought that to get the "big spender" badge and the bonus 2,000 points you just had to spend 10,000 total on your account, but it has to be 10,000 at one time. Kind of sucks because now I'll never get that badge.

Yeah, I placed my order for a 360 a couple of days ago. I'm really tempted by the zunes, but my old refurb 30gb zune is still kicking along just fine so I really can't justify a new one.

Man, the only problem now is that I'm out of quizes to do. Oh well, so far I have ordered a 360, PGR4, Fable 2, GoW 2, SceneIt, Lips, and Halo 3. Unfortunately it sounds like the 360 is a Falcon and not a Jasper, but for $99 I'm not going to complain.

Oh and make sure that when you order your 360, add something else to your cart so that you order 10,000 or more points worth of stuff. I thought that to get the "big spender" badge and the bonus 2,000 points you just had to spend 10,000 total on your account, but it has to be 10,000 at one time. Kind of sucks because now I'll never get that badge.

o_O ... Thanks. Useful heads up!

Wow, when it said "items will stay in your cart for 24 hours" I thought it meant that no one else could buy the one you had in your cart until 24 hours were up. Apparently that's not the case.

So now I've got Gears of War 2, but not Scene It!. And I really wanted Scene It! since my brother and I greatly enjoyed the demo :(. We both watch tons of movies and it was so much fun. Hopefully it gets added again soon, but I'm sure with my luck it'll never pop up again :(.

I got the error upon checkout again, but I was actually able to save it using noscript. It brought up this yellow status bar at the top, and when I right clicked and selected reload it brought up the billing information screen perfectly.

So now I've got Gears of War 2, but not Scene It!. And I really wanted Scene It! since my brother and I greatly enjoyed the demo :(. We both watch tons of movies and it was so much fun. Hopefully it gets added again soon, but I'm sure with my luck it'll never pop up again :(.

That's too bad. I'm sure it will come up again at some point, if I recall it came up last time they updated the prizes too.

I must say, I'm fairly amazed at how long the new prizes have stayed in stock. Considering that last time they sold out in what seemed like an hour or so.

Is Lips still on there? That is pretty much the only reason I'm waiting for my prizes to be reset.

Is Lips still on there? That is pretty much the only reason I'm waiting for my prizes to be reset.

According to my friend, yeah, it is, along with gow2, fable 2, halo 3, etc. I'm finding it kind of annoying that once you've ordered something it disappears from the rewards page. I guess it doesn't really matter though since I can't order another copy anyway.

And once again I'm really surprised that the rewards are still in stock. Have they finally learned to order enough? Now i'm starting to worry about getting an out of stock email letting me know that they accidentally oversold everything.

Back