Microsoft Dynamics RMS help

strat4812

Limp Gawd
Doubt this will get answered but its worth a try I guess.

First off, I am running XP SP2, SQL 2008 workgroup edition with SP1, RMS 2.0 with SP2.

Everything is a fresh install, RMS Headquarters administrator, manager and server all work great and connect fine with the sql server. As soon I as try to launch Store Manager or Store POS I get the error "Version Mismatch, The current database is of version 0.00, while this application requires version 2.01. Please run Store Operations Administrator to correct this problem."

weird thing is my Store Operations Administrator opens just fine. I tried to google this error, got nothing. Please help, any suggestions would be great.

Doubt this will get answered but its worth a try I guess.

First off, I am running XP SP2, SQL 2008 workgroup edition with SP1, RMS 2.0 with SP2.

Everything is a fresh install, RMS Headquarters administrator, manager and server all work great and connect fine with the sql server. As soon I as try to launch Store Manager or Store POS I get the error "Version Mismatch, The current database is of version 0.00, while this application requires version 2.01. Please run Store Operations Administrator to correct this problem."

weird thing is my Store Operations Administrator opens just fine. I tried to google this error, got nothing. Please help, any suggestions would be great.
This is better suited in the operating systems subforum, you posted this in the network forum.
http://www.hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16
As long as you can connect to sql fine(which it seems like you can), assuming that its on the network and not on the same server as RMS then you have end to end connectivity, the network is not the problem.

I disagree about posting about Great Plains err Dynamics in a OS subforum. It should stay here in networking to keep the home users of OS out of a business application like this.

Did you look on customer source yet?

Sorry I can not help more with Dynamics RMS but we just have plain old Dynamics here.

I found the solution, it was as simple as opening Store Ops manager, and also Headquarters manager... clicking Database, upgrade.

Back