Microsoft CEO Speaks About Women And Raises

HardOCP News

[H] News
Microsoft's CEO is still on the apology tour.

And you're going to have to go tackle it one step at a time. Like any other thing where you're trying to make progress in business, what do you do? You set goals, you achieve them, you set higher goals, you achieve them, and keep it front and center.

Microsoft tech support... Is your X-box warm? Plug the cable back in count to 10
poor Nutella can't catch a break giving Windows 10 away for free I wish him well I've been in his shoes many of times.

Microsoft's CEO is still on the apology tour.

"And you're going to have to go tackle it one step at a time. Like any other thing where you're trying to make progress in business, what do you do? You set goals, you achieve them, you set higher goals, you achieve them, and keep it front and center."

Not if you are a new wave white feminist. You are simply entitled to get what you desire. Men are all conspiring and stopping you from getting it. Bitch, cry, lie, device, manipulate, abuse, harasses and use white knight queers like dumbass zombie gutless sheep to get what you want.

I forgot, also use sex or the promise of sex to achieve your goals.
Number #1 way many woman get "a-head" in life.

This is politically correct BS to soothe the feminist and PC types as to not affect stock prices.

Here's the deal and they need to get over it...For Nadella to say, "a) Yes it's okay to ask for a raise just because you are a woman, or b) the system is inherently corrupt against women" admits that Microsoft has a problem. And to be honest most tech advanced companies strive to be diverse. The simple of the matter fact is not women get into these tech heavy fields. So get the f over it.

I guess unlike some other industries, the tech industry expects ambition along with productivity. It's hard to make it in an industry that actually expects results :eek:.

Oh god are people still going on about this? far out get over it already, what he said was a general comment to both men and women. If you take offense to it you're the one that's being sexist by making it different for men and women. Men women same get it....

"And you're going to have to go tackle it one step at a time. Like any other thing where you're trying to make progress in business, what do you do? You set goals, you achieve them, you set higher goals, you achieve them, and keep it front and center."

Not if you are a new wave white feminist. You are simply entitled to get what you desire. Men are all conspiring and stopping you from getting it. Bitch, cry, lie, device, manipulate, abuse, harasses and use white knight queers like dumbass zombie gutless sheep to get what you want.

I'm willing to bet you don't do too well with the ladies. :D

Oh god are people still going on about this? far out get over it already, what he said was a general comment to both men and women. If you take offense to it you're the one that's being sexist by making it different for men and women. Men women same get it....

No the problem is Nadella going on and on about it. He's just making it worse, like someone that makes a racist joke and getting in trouble, then wont STFU saying sorry, overexplaining how "some of his best friends" are that race and basically just digging the hole deeper.

Anyway its all a big nothing. Anyone with any sense that's worked in an office knows its not men preventing women from climbing the ladder. Its other women trying to pull them back down. Seriously its vicious. I think if women are being honest they'll admit that other females are the most dangerous.

Back