Microsoft And ELECOM’s New Partnership Means More Innovative Business Solutions For Customers

HardOCP News

[H] News
On Wednesday, ELECOM CO. LTD. and Microsoft Technology Licensing LLC announced that they will be partnering on a range of business solutions for customers including network attached storage (NAS) and tablets.

“We’re pleased to announce a new patent collaboration with ELECOM that will ultimately deliver more innovative technologies to customers,” said Nick Psyhogeos, president of Microsoft Technology Licensing. “This partnership is an example of how the mutually respectful and beneficial exchange of technology can empower businesses and consumers to achieve more.”

“Our agreement with Microsoft will allow us to connect customers to devices with better usability,” said Koji Kajiura, managing director, Products Development, ELECOM. “Collaborative licensing partnerships like this one improve the user experience for our customers by offering them more innovative and value-added products.”

Elecom makes a lot of stuff. I've got a couple their trackballs. They make one that's somewhat similar in design to the MS TBE (the closest I could find). I had thought about giving their 2 PC (not a typo) 19 button/5 profile MMO mouse a try "DUX" MMO gaming mouse (2 PC operation 19 buttons) - M-DUX70BK. My biggest issue is that they need to make them for bigger hands. Hopefully the MS partnership will help with drivers/utilities.

Last edited:
Back