[Microcenter] Intel i7-3770 $229 (in store)

It's still $319 on Newegg and puts this close to the i7-3570 pricing category....

Yeah. I just got the 3770k for 269 which was I think $293 after tax. New egg has it for 330 and Tiger Direct has it for $330. I was going to wait for Cyber monday but thats a great deal for that proc and dont think it will under that.

Also got a 256GB samsung 830 SSD for $150. The deal is not on the website but it was on the store in Yonkers, NY

You simply cant undercut microcenter - there is no better price :LOL:
Wish I had the cash, but its overkill for me anyway. If they dump the price on the i5's I will pickup one (though its already cheap at the normal $170 price)

Saw this in the paper ad when I looked through it yesterday...Was incredibly tempted :p

Edit: Anyone else getting a '403' error on microcenter.com or is it just me?

I think you're probably hitting the https version of the site. Happens to me in Firefox with the https everywhere extension.

Are they still doing $50 off with a motherboard purchase?

Right now they are not running the deal.

I hope this is the new regular everyday price since I read that MC is no longer stocking the 2600k.

In the title you did not add the K and that makes a big difference IMO.

this is kind of bullshit, I literally just bought my i7 3770k proc at microcenter on saturday for 270 bucks. You think I can get the discount?

Yes,

I would very politely go in and ask to speak with a manager..Explain that you do a lot of business with MC, and considering you are still within the return period, would they kindly extend the discount to you..9/10 this will work since if you were to return it, they have to sell it as Open Box even cheaper, so it is a better idea to just offer you the difference back.

thanks ccityinstaller. I need to call them and see if I can do it through the phone, microcenter is an hour away but $40 is a lot of money.

In stock @

Both NY stores, both Ohio stores, Chicagoland, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Philly and Faifax stores.

I just went to the Boston store to pick up a 2500k and they still had a handful of 3770k left even though the online store claims it is out of stock.

Looks like most of the stores are getting stock but my local Tustin California shows 0 in stock on the WEB. I call the store to ask but they never pick up the phone. Does somebody that works for MC know when the Tustin California store will have stock?

Add denver to that list

10+ in stock as of 11:00 AM on Friday

Got mine a few hours ago but my God the service was horrible. Took 15 minutes for them to even attempt to look for the damn CPU. :mad:

If I didn't have this damn $3 off coupon I would have done their in-stock pickup. :eek:

thanks ccityinstaller. I need to call them and see if I can do it through the phone, microcenter is an hour away but $40 is a lot of money.
They gave me $40 back, bought it Sunday and price changed to $229.99 Monday

Someday maybe we'll get one of these in Portland. Fry's doesn't seem to have the same kind of deals that had 10 years ago.

They gave me $40 back, bought it Sunday and price changed to $229.99 Monday

Still have not had time to call. Will call em tomorrow. If it wasnt 2 hours from here I would already have gone there but, its not worth the trip.

Lets see if they can do it over the phone

Bought mine back in sept 3rd for 280. im tempted to buy and resell A few of these

Got my money back too. It was already a good deal, now it's amazing. Tiger direct will have em for $250 for Black Friday but even with tax this is cheaper. Proc is amazing.

Back