[MICROCENTER] I9 10900KF $329.99 Store pick up only

I saw the 10850K is $319.99 - it's nice to have an onboard GPU these days with the drought...which one to choose...hmm..

Now that's getting desperate. I'd totally grab one if I was in the market for new cpu/mobo. Only a bit more expensive than my 5600X was :D

Amazing deal. I have a MC near me and probably going to head there for the GPU lotto Thursday lol - MA tax is 6.25% let me know if you're interested!

Must be nice. Mine in St. Louis has a 10% sales tax because of the local town of Brentwood that it's in.

Now that's getting desperate. I'd totally grab one if I was in the market for new cpu/mobo. Only a bit more expensive than my 5600X was :D

That's probably not pricing from Intel, it's just Microcenter's pricing for it. They do this all the time.

That's probably not pricing from Intel, it's just Microcenter's pricing for it. They do this all the time.
Must really need to move some units then. I'd imagine they're getting all the foot traffic they could want nowadays.

Amazing deal. I have a MC near me and probably going to head there for the GPU lotto Thursday lol - MA tax is 6.25% let me know if you're interested!

I definitely would appreciate that, but I don't know if the offer last until thursday...

Already started researching mobos too - Z490 MAG Tomahawk looks nice ($199). Buildzoid gave a nice endorsement for it.
https://www.microcenter.com/product/623786/msi-z490-mag-tomahawk-intel-lga-1200-atx-motherboard

Usually I would go with the Gigabyte board, but the cheapest one is $249.
https://www.microcenter.com/product/623874/gigabyte-z490-aorus-elite-intel-lga-1200-atx-motherboard

I'm loving the ASUS Z590-E ROG STRIX
https://www.microcenter.com/product...ix-gaming-wifi-intel-lga-1200-atx-motherboard

Future proof for any good 11 series, should be nice for rams also...

I managed to snag this: https://www.microcenter.com/product/631826/bitspower-titan-x-12-intel - EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra with a Lian Li case, Bitspower CPU water cooling kit, ASUS Z490-E STRIX gaming mobo, and EVGA 850W Gold PSU already installed. Just slap in mem, storage, and CPU (this one)!
Haha already sold out!

Might be the best time to upgrade my sister and her husband's PCs then! Both are rocking i7-6700K and 6700(non-K) respectively. Especially considering that 11th gen is so meh..

Honestly no sense in spending the extra over a z490. You won't get pci-e 4 with this cpu. The 11 series is not very compelling either.
Yes I know and agree with you, but did not found a nice Asus z490 (in mc), and there is a $20 off with that combo... Total is $689.98 + tax for both. Also counting for future proof 11 series and 4th gen pcie...

Yes I know and agree with you, but did not found a nice Asus z490 (in mc), and there is a $20 off with that combo... Total is $689.98 + tax for both. Also counting for future proof 11 series and 4th gen pcie...
Nothing wrong with that. Go for it.

Just picked up mine at the St Louis Park store along with some mem and that Bitspower Titan kit. The box is heavy! Inside is a full EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra sealed in box in a bag!

3080ftw3.jpg

Honestly no sense in spending the extra over a z490. You won't get pci-e 4 with this cpu. The 11 series is not very compelling either.
Z590 will hold its resale longer.

The 11 series we don't know yet beyond one clickbaity pre-review that has everyone jumping to conclusions. Not to say the review is flawed, only that we need more data.

11 series = PCIe4 and a more powerful IMC that can OC memory to the sky, while AMD 500 series boards can't even get their USB and Bluetooth bugs under control, the X570 boards are almost two years old (seriously I'm shopping for a X570 for my 5600X and seeing the "July 2019" on the Amazon listings is depressing), and much of the existing shelf stock still requires finding a Ryzen 3000 CPU to update the BIOS.

Pros and cons to each. 10900k for $329 is incredible, and has me seriously considering just returning my 5600X.

Last edited:
Ok right, I thought that combo was all together, and not as spare parts. Nice deal there.
It is - in the sense that the case, water cooling, PSU, and mobo are pre-installed. You get the box for the mobo and the unopened RTX 3080 in another chamber within a huge box.

Last edited:
There are a lot of good offers there, wow. The only downside is you have to physically go there. I saw also the 10900k at a good price, sub 400.

There are a lot of good offers there, wow. The only downside is you have to physically go there. I saw also the 10900k at a good price, sub 400.
Argh, im sitting here debating the 45 min drive. I know i wont be finding a gpu on the shelves anytime soon and i really dont need another proc but damn! Those prices are almost to good to pass up...what to do what to do.

Don't forget you also get $20 off if you get a MB with it.
Unfortunately, they dont have any B460 / H470 ITX boards. So we'll only get the $20 combo discount for one of the two processors we're getting (i7-10700F and i5-10400), then buying an ITX B460 from Newegg (which is also nearby).

Argh, im sitting here debating the 45 min drive. I know i wont be finding a gpu on the shelves anytime soon and i really dont need another proc but damn! Those prices are almost to good to pass up...what to do what to do.
Hahahaha go go go, and pleaaaase, buy one or two cpu for me :D (I'll paypal you before of course).

Grab me a 10900kf @ 329 if ya go. Nearest mc to me is 2.5 hours each way.

Hey, what you all say how about splitting expenses like gas and stuff for the person that goes to pick up? :D

Hey, what you all say how about splitting expenses like gas and stuff for the person that goes to pick up? :D
Gas, taxes, shipping.

Out the door in KC the 10900KF is $363.32. Then that person has to find a place to ship it to where ever. At least the processor isn't in a stupid shaped box, but figure box and packing that the USP Store or Fedex will dick you with.
If it's still a deal to ya, I'm sure something could be arranged.

Grab me a 10900kf @ 329 if ya go. Nearest mc to me is 2.5 hours each way.
Yeah mine is 3 1/2 hours ea way. I got a good friend in MA near cambridge tho. Very tempting, but I'm already focused on an 5800X build.

Back