MicroCenter: eVGA Geforce GTX 970 4gb SuperClocked $139.99 AR

That is totally a screaming deal. I have a 660 and no reason to upgrade and I would jump on that.

There's no way this ISN'T a pricing error. I tried to add it to my cart just now to reserve but it's giving me "Removed items that are inactive or no longer available."

There's no way this ISN'T a pricing error. I tried to add it to my cart just now to reserve but it's giving me "Removed items that are inactive or no longer available."

Same thing here. Tried two stores. Sigh.

MC is great overall but they will probably not honor this price. I think similar happened a few years ago on either 680 or 770 and people were getting cancellations/denials at the store.

Somewhere in the fine print there's a disclaimer that they do not have to honor price mistakes.

Mine says in store only.. I wonder if they would honer it if I went to the store... :)

I actually went to the Paterson store in NJ and the 6 boxes that was listed available were missing from the shelves.

Bought 4, they will honor 1.

Not complaining; as far as I'm concerned it's nice of them to actually honor even one.

Bought 4, they will honor 1.

Not complaining; as far as I'm concerned it's nice of them to actually honor even one.

I paid for 2, they told me I'd get none as they ran out of stock and so-and-so said the ones they were going to honor was already taken care of. :(

Oh well, at least I tried! :cool:

I paid for 2, they told me I'd get none as they ran out of stock and so-and-so said the ones they were going to honor was already taken care of. :(

Oh well, at least I tried! :cool:

Hey, worth a shot. ;)

Still a great score grats! GTX 970 perf for the price of a GTX 750Ti lol.

Yup. Will likely sell to a friend/colleague at par pricing cause they could use it more than me (already have an MSI 970), but still.

Impressive, no *rabble rabble pitchfork* comments? :D

Much too civilized for pitchforks here.

did you purchase it in store or paid online?

Online for store pickup; I believe that was the only option.

I thought the "scratch & dent" MSI GTX970 I got for $240 from TigerDirect was a deal...

I tried my best to price match with staples earlier this morning. They rightfully denied me for not having a microcenter near me for 458 miles. I told them that microcenter "wasn't too far" and then they hit me with the 458 miles figure, had me laughing.

Freaked me out! I just picked up the FTW version of the eVGA card from Amazon Warehouse deals for $285 last night. Supposedly mint in box...we shall see!

I am driving home with a brand new GTX 970 from Microcenter for one hundred and fifty three dollars after tax! I even told them felt confident there was a pricing error, and they still gave it to me for the price. I ordered it the other day the moment I saw the original posters message. And it is been on hold for me for 2 days. Unbelievable!

Probably the greatest misfortune of my entire pc gaming career to this day is the fact that the closest microcenter is like 2 hours away. DAMN congrats to those that got one.

Probably the greatest misfortune of my entire pc gaming career to this day is the fact that the closest microcenter is like 2 hours away. DAMN congrats to those that got one.

Used to have one 45 minutes away right by that POS 49er's stadium. They said they would reopen but alas, they have not.

Used to have one 45 minutes away right by that POS 49er's stadium. They said they would reopen but alas, they have not.

The closest Microcenter to me is 2 hours away too, but if I'd managed to get in on this early enough and had a reservation that stuck, I'd totally have driven the 2 hours to get it.

The closest Microcenter to me is 2 hours away too, but if I'd managed to get in on this early enough and had a reservation that stuck, I'd totally have driven the 2 hours to get it.

Yep same here lol

I drove 1 hour to the store, and then I got caught in some nasty Northern VA traffic on the way back, so it took me 1:45 to get home. 2:45 for $200 off. AND I already received an email from MC regarding a free download of Witcher 3. EPIC DEAL! Thanks OP.

I jumped on the deal when I saw it browsing the Microcenter site, order two and they honored it. Jumped in the car and made it over there during my lunch hour amazed that they didn't cancel the order. Was planning on getting a 980, but 970 SLI will do just fine (and save me some money)...

I jumped on the deal when I saw it browsing the Microcenter site, order two and they honored it. Jumped in the car and made it over there during my lunch hour amazed that they didn't cancel the order. Was planning on getting a 980, but 970 SLI will do just fine (and save me some money)...

omg at that price, hellz yea

Is it still going on.. I was lazy and never made it to MC.. only 5 mins from my house :(

Same here. I almost kinda felt bad picking up the one card they honored; the (very nice and genial) young sales associate was kinda dripping with envy.

...and on my way home I check my email: hey you get a free Witcher game.

"Hmmm, wonder if it's Witcher thr...why yes it is!"

This experience certainly makes me feel more obliged to check out Micro Center for my shopping needs.

Back