Microcenter: Core i7 875K, Motherboard, 4GB DDR bundle $350

Furystrike

[H]ard|Gawd
B&M only. Just saw this in the microcenter ad and it seems fairly hot. Must be in a hurry to clear out that old 1156 inventory - maybe sandy bridge componenets are starting to arrive?

http://www.microcenter.com/specials...ews Friday BYOPC 20101203&utm_source=ACT_BYO&

Intel® Core™ i7 875K Unlocked 2.93GHz Boxed Processor
If purchased separately. Price BEFORE $50 In-store instant savings / REG. $399.99 / 705574 $299.99
INSTANT IN-STORE ONLY SAVINGS -$50.00
ASUS P7P55D-E LX LGA 1156 P55 ATX Intel Motherboard
Price after instant savings and $10 mfr. mail-in rebate / REG. $144.99 / 671099 $144.99
4GB DDR3-1333 Dual-Channel Memory Kit (2 x 2GB Memory Modules) / 168237 $49.99
BUNDLE SAVINGS -$70.00
BUNDLE TOTALS $349.97

BUNDLE #2 - SAVE $190 OFF our regular price OUR PRICE
Intel® Core™ i7 875K Unlocked 2.93GHz Boxed Processor
If purchased separately. Price BEFORE $50 In-store instant savings / REG. $399.99 / 705574 $299.99
INSTANT IN-STORE ONLY SAVINGS -$50.00
ASUS P7P55D-E PRO LGA 1156 P55 ATX Intel Motherboard
Price after instant savings / REG. $199.99 / 526046 $179.99
4GB DDR3-1333 Dual-Channel Memory Kit (2 x 2GB Memory Modules) / 168237 $49.99
BUNDLE SAVINGS -$20.00
BUNDLE TOTALS $459.97
BEST PRICE!

Umm damn this pretty hot seeing that processor is still going for $300+ at most retailers.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing the bundle discount when I add everything to cart.

The second bundle is sold out at my location. (mobo)

Unfortunately, I am not seeing the bundle discount when I add everything to cart.

The second bundle is sold out at my location. (mobo)

ditto. I'm confused by their system. It's like 4 something when I add to cart.

it's in store only, so you don't want to buy it online, just reserve it for pickup

How do you just reserve it for pickup? I went through most of the checkout process already and didn't see an option for it.

You need to have your store selected at the top of the page from the get-go.

Then, when you're at the product pages, you'll see the stock of the local store, instead of purchasing it from the web store.

If you add to cart and reserve for pickup it is held for you for 48 hours IIRC

I missed it, lol. Someone snagged it while I was finishing it up.

m-unit, were you buying from the VA store? lol.

Eh, it is for the better, I can blow some more money on gifts before another deal pops up.

edit: btw, thanks Jebo. Their checkout process is a bit wonky. I appreciate the guidance.

jeeze, sold out nearly everywhere. Still available in Yonkers though.

Grabbed one for a new build, but anyone know how this motherboard is? They only had the P7P55D-ELX model left so I grabbed that one. It seems good for a single card build, but how is it for overclocking and longevity?

Edit: Mine has been up and running rock solid for the last 24 hours. It didn't like the G-Skill DDR3 1600 memory I had and even the MemOK! wouldn't work on it untill I tried it in one slot. Ever since it has been running fine. Going to run a couple more breakin tests and see how it handles today, but so far it has been good.

Last edited:
I missed it, lol. Someone snagged it while I was finishing it up.

m-unit, were you buying from the VA store? lol.

Eh, it is for the better, I can blow some more money on gifts before another deal pops up.

edit: btw, thanks Jebo. Their checkout process is a bit wonky. I appreciate the guidance.

haha nope. I was looking at the one in Southern California. It sells out quickly a lot of the time

Picked this up and black ops is like a new game. Well worth it. I would like to know people OC's and their bios settings.

Back