MGS4 Gameplay demo (No video just description)

ROFL

"As he came out of hiding, Snake was surrounded by a swarm of buzzing flies, though shaking the Sixaxis controller seemed to swat them away."

Ha. Where's my social security check?

Is that really snake? I mean come on...hes getting old, real old. Hes like Cable old.

ROFL

"As he came out of hiding, Snake was surrounded by a swarm of buzzing flies, though shaking the Sixaxis controller seemed to swat them away."

Alternatively you could find a shower and turn it on by spinning the left analog stick for hot or the right for cold. But remember if it's too cold Snake can get sick, and there isn't much cough syrup on the battlefield.

Alternatively you could find a shower and turn it on by spinning the left analog stick for hot or the right for cold. But remember if it's too cold Snake can get sick, and there isn't much cough syrup on the battlefield.

And if it's too hot, his Polident will become unstable and his dentures will fall out; preventing him from making clear communications with HQ.

"Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!?!"

"He also seems to have gained a new move that involves delivering a death grip to an enemy's crotch, rendering that person unconscious in an instant."

lmao!

I predict mass amounts of gay jokes/YTMND's about crotch grabbing before weeks end.

Back