Metro: Last Light Redux $6.25 [Steam] @ Amazon

Got one. Thanks!

My order came with a $1 MP3 credit as well. Can't complain.

Last edited:
in for one, thanks op.

i'll just throw it on the top of the backlog mountain and keep it for the the day when i upgrade my gpu and enjoy some nice eye candy.

Well there went my self control. I've resisted most of the steam/origin/etc sales. I picked this up. Thanks OP

This is a great game at a great price. I have the non-Redux, but at this price, I think I'll go for the Redux as well! I don't mind pushing some coin the dev's way anyway.

Killer. I'd already bought Metro 2033 Redux since it was much more of an overhaul than LastLight->LastLight Redux, but once I finish 2033 Redux I can go right into this.

Would've bitten, but haven't even played the regular last light yet!

Maybe next summer we will see both redux for ten bucks or less.

Picked one up. I liked the first one, and this should be a great test for my new rig.

Thanks OP.

Seriously thinking about this one. Still have a ton of games on the backlog pile though. Going back YEARS. Haven't started some very good AAA titles like Bioshock Infinite or the Batman Arkham series let alone all the other games I have yet to play.

I think I've played one level of Supreme Commander since I got it on disc(remember those?). The first one...nearly a decade ago? And it seemed fun. I intend to play it..I do...really.

I have metro 2033, is it worth it to buy the redux version? should I wait till both redux games go on sale or just buy the last light redux version?

Awesome, thanks! I almost bought it on the steam sale, but this is a way better deal. I loved metro 2033, but its been long enough since I played it, that this should feel like a new game.

Bought Redeux when it was released. It quite nice. I thought I got a deal at 15 bucks.
This is a great game at any price.

I wish Metro 2033 Redux was on sale at this price...2033 seems to have gotten the bigger facelift from the upgrade

I wish they would price match Metro 2033 Redux to the Last Light Redux price of $6.25 :(

Some of you guys are just never happy it seems.

and some people like to pretend they are happy with everything...nothing wrong with Last Light...but the fact is that 2033 got the bigger facelift from the Redux versions

and some people like to pretend they are happy with everything...nothing wrong with Last Light...but the fact is that 2033 got the bigger facelift from the Redux versions

Since 2033 received the bigger facelift, it's easily reasoned that more time and effort went into it, thus resulting in the higher price (or more specifically, the lesser of the sale).

While that's my take on it and can understand and accept it, I'm still waiting for a little bigger of a sale on 2033R before purchasing.:D

If you get some hitching then disable core parking. I was about to go crazy with the hitching in 2033 Redux and saw many people say that fix worked. At first I figured it was placebo but disabling core parking 100% fixes the hitching in 2033 Redux so it should in Last Light Redux too if there is any.

Is there anything graphically better about this version over regular LL?

How much of an update would this actually be over the original last light? I feel like I JUST beat that game... Metro 2033 Redux was definitely a must for fans though. Playing it through the second time made me realize how much I didn't remember the first time.

Back