Metro Last Light (PC) .01 @Bestbuy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm just woke up and nothing sent to me yet. Email says Order in process of being fulfilled. But when I goto bestbuy.com to check it says not available. but the .01 has been deducted from my CC. hopefully that's a good sign. some Metro Last Light for 1 cent would be killer!

Hmmm just woke up and nothing sent to me yet. Email says Order in process of being fulfilled. But when I goto bestbuy.com to check it says not available. but the .01 has been deducted from my CC. hopefully that's a good sign. some Metro Last Light for 1 cent would be killer!

I'm in the exact same boat. Got the email and the .01 has been charged but no code yet. ^_^

Some idiot no doubt decided he was going to order 1000-10000 of these and somehow sell them for 50 cents to 10 bucks each, except most websites have anomalous purchase detectors designed to catch this sort of thing. So the first few people get a great deal, then some "I'm gonna get paid" moron comes along and screws it for everyone.

Oh well, just a penny.

Sadly my 8:30pm order was cancelled so it seems I was on the losing end of the cutoff.

Such is life.

I still have not gotten a cancellation email, but I have not gotten a key yet either. So I guess there is still hope but I doubt that I will get a key.

thread on the main page $18 a key. I seriously wanna say something to that dickhead it's almost worth getting suspended over. what a fucking asshole.

WAAAAAAAAAH, I didnt get a key so let me act like a fuckn 2 year old.

1. You have no idea where he got the key. Just like the same "assholes" who tried to post in my thread (which was posted before this shit ever came to light).

2. Even if they did come from this, wtf is it to you? Its called supply and demand. They got keys for a good price and are reselling them for a better price than you can find online.

3. Grow up. Like a kid at the playground who couldnt get the new toy tommy had, I swear man. We are grown ass men. Stop complaining because someone else got something you didnt.

I got a key! It went to my spam folder so I didn't think I got one until I searched through everything...

I love how Jonathan Steiner threw in the LGBT association...dafuq did that come from...he really stretched that one huh...or I guess he could be referring to the whole EA PR thing.

I'm more angry that he threw in the colorblind line, that's MY gimmick!:p

Seriously, I was writing on class surveys in college about how their survey forms violated the Americans with Disabilities Act years ago because the university logo blended into the form and made it hard for me to see. :D

Man, first the 680s and now this is honored, at least on a limited basis. Is the golden age of price mistakes back?

Man, first the 680s and now this is honored, at least on a limited basis. Is the golden age of price mistakes back?

I think it was only honored for a few at the beginning who maybe only tried to get one code. As that seems more legit. It seems to me barely anyone actually got a code.

The 680 thing, now that was badass.

My credit card charge of one cent was reversed, and I got an email saying it was cancelled. I'm not sure about the PayPal transaction I did as well.

My credit card charge of one cent was reversed, and I got an email saying it was cancelled. I'm not sure about the PayPal transaction I did as well.

This.

I reckon they're all going to be cancelled if you didn't get in early enough for a code to be sent before they were reviewing.

Oh well, I really only wanted the game to mess with the benchmark.

Still no cancellation or key yet. Not really keeping my hopes up for this one, but oh well.

thread on the main page $18 a key. I seriously wanna say something to that dickhead it's almost worth getting suspended over. what a fucking asshole.

I agree. I said the same thing in that $200 GTX 680 thread and got flamed to shit. Pretty sad the attitude of some of the users in this community these days...

WAAAAAAAAAH, I didnt get a key so let me act like a fuckn 2 year old.

1. You have no idea where he got the key. Just like the same "assholes" who tried to post in my thread (which was posted before this shit ever came to light).

2. Even if they did come from this, wtf is it to you? Its called supply and demand. They got keys for a good price and are reselling them for a better price than you can find online.

3. Grow up. Like a kid at the playground who couldnt get the new toy tommy had, I swear man. We are grown ass men. Stop complaining because someone else got something you didnt.

Damn dude, you need to calm your tits.

I'm the first one to "Flame" you on your FS thread. All I did was inform you of the current situation and then made you an offer, WHICH YOU SAID TO DO IN THE OP. Don't like the offer, fine. Don't fucking flame out in glorious fashion all over the forums. If you actually want to sell those keys, making everyone fucking hate you isn't a great way to do it.

I agree. I said the same thing in that $200 GTX 680 thread and got flamed to shit. Pretty sad the attitude of some of the users in this community these days...

If it's a good deal why does it matter how much they paid for it? So they're making a profit, good for them. It's called capitalism and supply and demand. Just because they're not losing money doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to sell. When people say stuff like that it just makes me think they're jealous that they missed the deal. Now, there is a bit of an exception to this statement. Someone buying two copies and selling one of them or buying one copy and selling it, that's fine. Buying 3+ solely to sell them? Yeah, that is an issue.

Nothin better than a BB price mistake if you can get the item. Trick is to get in and out early and don't get greedy.

I got a awesome center channel speaker once for 19.95 on one of these deals. Takes them a while to cancel orders and BB actually has the balls sometimes to call you at home and demand the product back (so I hear).
Now with "social media" getting in on something like this is damn near impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back