Metro Last Light (PC) .01 @Bestbuy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I know it's a steam game.. so they'd email a key so it can be authorized through steam I guess? I've never done any "digital" purchases through bestbuy before

I ordered 1 and got it, looks like those who ordered multiple are still in process though.

do you just enter the key through steam? sorry I just don't like download manager stuff... like the old ea downloader ;) so just a little ocd I guess.. lol

do you just enter the key through steam? sorry I just don't like download manager stuff... like the old ea downloader ;) so just a little ocd I guess.. lol

First you get a Best Buy key, once you enter that key on Nvidia's website then you get the steam key, once you get the steam key then you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

First you get a Best Buy key, once you enter that key on Nvidia's website then you get the steam key, once you get the steam key then you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

LMAO thanks dude.. I figured it'd be something like that.

I made 2 orders 1st with Paypal but then I Read on the original CAG thread people using paypal's orders got cancelled so made a new one using my CC.

Hmm... doesn't say there's a limit on orders. Could conceivably get 100 keys for $1.00

Resell those for $10 a piece

Profit!

Who wants to buy me one? I'm not creating a bestbuy.com account just for this lol

SH thread has people with CC orders getting cancelled.. I ordered with paypal.. I will wait it out & see what happens, but in the end I am in for making a little more work for both best buy & paypal if nothing else.

this is going to die any moment now the leeches of slickdeal just got a hold of the deal. :rolleyes:

this is going to die any moment now the leeches of slickdeal just got a hold of the deal. :rolleyes:

Yeah I saw that but I put an order in anyway. If we are lucky maybe they will give out $5 in rewards or something to say they are sorry for the mix up.

I hate it when people see things like this and have to ruin it for everyone else by buying 100 copies so they can sell them on ebay.

Yeah I saw that but I put an order in anyway. If we are lucky maybe they will give out $5 in rewards or something to say they are sorry for the mix up.

I hate it when people see things like this and have to ruin it for everyone else by buying 100 copies so they can sell them on ebay.

Exactly by the way some people are already posting their copies on ebay LOL just saw a copy sold for 2.00 :D

Hmm... doesn't say there's a limit on orders. Could conceivably get 100 keys for $1.00

Resell those for $10 a piece

Profit!

I tried to add 2 to my cart and it wouldn't let me. I did buy a copy and since it's digital it let me even though I'm in Canada :)

And here is the idiot of the day who decided to notify Best Buy
XenL93U.png

been about 30 minutes since I placed my orders. Guess they won't be going through.

Why would you ask when its only a penny. For a penny they can charge me and not give many anything and I still wouldn't care. Its hard not to take a gamble when its only a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back