Metro:Exodus Steam Keys Fetching a Premium on G2A

Metro Exodus 3rd party site keys.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/412020/discussions/0/1771511442683077969/

We have been made aware of illegal stolen keys being sold by an unofficial key reseller.

These keys have been obtained illegally from the factory where physical key printing had taken place prior to the announcement of exclusivity with Epic Games, due to the criminal nature of these keys, all unlicensed keys have been deactivated and activation / download of Metro Exodus without the executable file is no longer possible. In addition, the software will be removed from the Steam library of any players using an unauthorised code. The keys being sold on this platform are stolen goods, and are therefore illegal.

If you have been affected we strongly recommend you contact the seller who sold you the unlicensed key and demand a refund.

The only supported key sellers for Metro Exodus were Humblebundle and the Razer store.

Metro Exodus will return to Steam after 14 February 2020.

And that is the sound of every one of those people turning on their PCs to go pirate the game now. Lol.

We have been made aware of illegal stolen keys being sold by an unofficial key reseller.

These keys have been obtained illegally from the factory where physical key printing had taken place prior to the announcement of exclusivity with Epic Games, due to the criminal nature of these keys, all unlicensed keys have been deactivated and activation / download of Metro Exodus without the executable file is no longer possible. In addition, the software will be removed from the Steam library of any players using an unauthorised code. The keys being sold on this platform are stolen goods, and are therefore illegal.

If you have been affected we strongly recommend you contact the seller who sold you the unlicensed key and demand a refund.

The only supported key sellers for Metro Exodus were Humblebundle and the Razer store.

Well, that answers that ...

The ray traceing is absolutely beautiful in Metro. I can see where RTX cores come into play. My 2080ti pushes avg of 75fps with max everything @ 3440x1440.

The game is a really good looking game and the story is engaging and I'm really.loving the hybrid openworld ish yet linear driven single player story line.

I can see the reason the demand is high but no reason game should cost more than 59.99 usd.

The ray traceing is absolutely beautiful in Metro. I can see where RTX cores come into play. My 2080ti pushes avg of 75fps with max everything @ 3440x1440.

The game is a really good looking game and the story is engaging and I'm really.loving the hybrid openworld ish yet linear driven single player story line.

I can see the reason the demand is high but no reason game should cost more than 59.99 usd.

Hmm. Assuming linear scaling with pixel count (which isn't always true) that means I'd need something 35% faster than a 2080ti for 4k 60fps.

That probably won't be around in time for the games a ailability on steam next year :(

Hmm. Assuming linear scaling with pixel count (which isn't always true) that means I'd need something 35% faster than a 2080ti for 4k 60fps.

That probably won't be around in time for the games a ailability on steam next year :(

According to pundits, Navi is looking to be faster than 2080ti with hardware accelerated ray tracing.

Well, of course. This is about the least surprising thing coming from G2A, the site that has never cared if people in their marketplace are using stolen keys or stolen credit cards. As long as they get their money and get charge users for "protection" they will never care.

According to pundits, Navi is looking to be faster than 2080ti with hardware accelerated ray tracing.

I'd like that. I haven't owned an AMD GPU in a while.

I'm used to rumors flying high and actual results disappointing with AMD though, so I am not counting on it.

The rumors I've seen say the first iteration of Navi to be announced this July will be mid range cards comparable to the 2070 without any hardware accelerated RT capabilities.

I've played Metro Exodus and I give the game a 5 out of 10. Graphics are nice and they did explore a bit of open world design but the ending felt cut short and the gunplay felt buggy. I'd wait for the game to go on sale for $10 personally which is probably when the game is available on Steam.

I've played Metro Exodus and I give the game a 5 out of 10. Graphics are nice and they did explore a bit of open world design but the ending felt cut short and the gunplay felt buggy. I'd wait for the game to go on sale for $10 personally which is probably when the game is available on Steam.

Despite loving the 2033 and Last Light, this is what I am waiting for as well. Hopefully there will be some updates by then that address some of the issues (although I will admit I have not played the game myself).

Honestly it wasnt a breakthrough game, it had a decent story, but it didnt do anything different. It just advances the story, and thats about it.

Back