Metro Exodus Officially Launches in Autumn 2018

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
The next chapter of Metro is set for release in Autumn 2018 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. During The Game Awards show, Deep Silver and 4A Games unveiled a new trailer offering a glimpse at post-apocalyptic Moscow, a hostile world locked in an endless nuclear winter. As Artyom, you must flee the Metro and lead a band of Spartan Rangers on an incredible, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in search of a new life in the East.

Gonna be awesome! Pretty much the only game I'm excited for, that and Death Stranding if it makes it to the PC.

I'll be watching and waiting for it. Enjoyed the prior games. Liking the idea of the gas mask coming off for awhile.

Would have been better if it was a cinematic that looked nothing like the actual game will.

Reactions: _l_
like this
Really looking forward to this. I loved both of the other Metro's.

oh great! my 1070 will be worthless by this time.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it's like the first two then whatever the best is at the time will still have a hard time. My 1080ti still can't hold 1440p/60fps with SSAx4 and everything maxed on the first two. It averages 30-60. If I drop it back to .5 then it's well over 100fps but noticeable decrease in visuals. I doubt this game will have the same support but the original 2 had some of the greatest amount of mgpu support I've ever seen(and Arkham City). They fully supported SLI and hardware based PhysX. For a time my 4930k rig had 2 OC970's and a OC780 and rocked both games in 4k at full settings.

Back