Metro: 2033 Redux is free on epic

I got it last night. Still haven't finished Last Light, but started on 2033. Only 15 minutes into it but it's fun so far.

I got it last night and can see the improvements from the original. The video settings are sparse - I can't remember if the original was that way also. Spent some time looking for an advanced menu. :p

Is there any difference between 2033 and 2033 Redux or is it just a graphics upgrade? Already own and finished the original

I just played through 2033 Redux and Last Light Redux over the past few weeks. Lots of fun and the graphics still look great especially with raytracing added in thru Reshade. I actually played Exodus first, earlier this year and found the gameplay & narrative structure of 2033 and Last Light rather different than the last sequel but still well put together and worth the time. Interesting message too about cycles of violence, questions of "human nature" vs strife inherent in social constructs, humanity's relationship with the natural world and so on. Definitely worth trying for anyone who still hasn't gotten into Metro.

They started out giving out crap games - but the last couple weeks they've really ramped it up.

I can't play with my headset, the audio is totally jacked up. If i set it to speakers, it works fine. Has something to do with 5.1 or 7.1 SS, immediately uninstalled and reported to epic that they suck :D

I can't play with my headset, the audio is totally jacked up. If i set it to speakers, it works fine. Has something to do with 5.1 or 7.1 SS, immediately uninstalled and reported to epic that they suck :D
errrrr LOL ok how do you download this game i signed it but..........

Back