metal gear solid 4 *delayed*

I think this is the actual official announcement that people said would be coming for a long time now. Really, we already knew this.

They said march already. But now it's pushed till the second quarter instead of first

Why do I feel like there are likely many xbox fanboys that are for some reason excited about this news? :p (not directed at anyone in particular... I can just see some people springing E-wood when they see something for PS3 is delayed)

It really doesn't matter to me as I own both systems and there are a ton of games coming out over the next couple of months that I want to pick up. Waiting a couple extra months for MGS will just give me more time to finish some of the others. :)

I assumed we had known for a long, long time now it wasn't coming out in 2007.

Why do I feel like there are likely many xbox fanboys that are for some reason excited about this news?

Trust me, it's not your imagination.

As for the delay, big whoop. We knew a year ago it wasn't a 2007 title. Don't really care if it's been delayed from March to June. I want it to be as close to perfect as possible.

This year, I'm looking forward to GT5 Prologue, Haze, Assassin's Creed, and especially Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Possible delay so they can release it and the unknown and hoped for 360 version simulatenously? :D

thats what im PRAYING for lmao. (not actually praying... you get the point :p )

this would be AMAZING.

Yeah, my fiance just bought a 360 for herself. ;) Yeah, we're moving in together once she's done with school. :D MGS4 would be so awesome to have for the 360.

Why do I feel like there are likely many xbox fanboys that are for some reason excited about this news? :p (not directed at anyone in particular... I can just see some people springing E-wood when they see something for PS3 is delayed)

It really doesn't matter to me as I own both systems and there are a ton of games coming out over the next couple of months that I want to pick up. Waiting a couple extra months for MGS will just give me more time to finish some of the others. :)

why would any xbox fan be hapy with this news? it doesnt bother them has all they care about is xbox games

why would any xbox fan be hapy with this news? it doesnt bother them has all they care about is xbox games

Well, us owners of Xbox 360s are hopeful that we get good games like MGS4. I honestly don't think that MGS4 will look any better on the PS3 than the 360 and, from what I hear, Sixaxis isn't holding a candle to the Wiimote, so I'd rather play MGS4 with a standard gamepad.

You would think that they wouldn't care, but I think that many do. And this goes both ways. There are probably PS3 fans that get excited every time they see another RROD thread. It just seems to me that people are happy to see bad news for the "other" system. It makes no sense to me, but just read a few threads and I think you will see that pattern developing.

/begin rant
I think all exclusives suck. If every game were available on every system, people wouldn't feel like they have to own all the systems to not "miss out."

Also, the vast majority of people I see these days that wish for some exclusive to be released on their system (like MGS on 360 or Mass Effect on PS3) would be screaming bloody murder if their system lost an exclusive. Wishing for your system to get another's exclusives makes sense; being pissed when another system gets one of your exclusives is just stupid.
/end rant

Back