Met the legendary Kyle and scored a sweet ass chair!

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
Was perusing the forum this morning and watching Kyle's latest video of assembling the nobelchair, little chit chat later and I was on my way to his place to pick up the old review chair he had (Arozzi)

I just wanted to publicly give a shout out to Kyle and his supreme awesomeness and generosity. Showed me some tidbits from his latest Threadripper adventures and got to check out his test bench room. Truly [H]ard stuff :)

And best of all got to score a pic with him!

Thanks again dude!

Would be fun to ride out the looming USA vs. NK showdown with The Duke, The A Number 1 of [H].

Folks, the Hero Worship is gonna go to his head. We don't need that. Plus, let's keep him as humble as possible so he will continue to mix it up with us commoners. /s

Kyle seems to be a cool and froody person. I don't know him, but I appreciate all that he has done for this geeky community of ours.

Can I have my chair now?

Kyle is definitely a cool cat.
It's why a lot of us are still reading [H] and still hanging out here more than a decade later!
Can I have my chair now?
Careful. He might give you a chair, but tell you to sit on it and rotate ;)

Last edited:
I hope he pack next time his garage Into a container and get some stuff to the Japanese Community of HardForum. Sure he have to join and get some nice sushi. And I might be the only one ... some nice newer AMD stuff for my DCing would be always welcomed.

But congrats to the new chair ...

That's not Kyle, that's his action figure double he uses for such photo events. :D

Was perusing the forum this morning and watching Kyle's latest video of assembling the nobelchair, little chit chat later and I was on my way to his place to pick up the old review chair he had (Arozzi)

I just wanted to publicly give a shout out to Kyle and his supreme awesomeness and generosity. Showed me some tidbits from his latest Threadripper adventures and got to check out his test bench room. Truly [H]ard stuff :)

And best of all got to score a pic with him!

Thanks again dude!

So you met up with some guy from the internet about furniture?

Castingcouch0000.jpg3daee839-619c-4da6-8dc6-cd72.jpg

Should have attempted to bundle that sweet ass John Deere tractor of his with that chair.

Back