Merry Christmas [H]ard Family!

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Merry Christmas to our [H]ard family and friends. You guys and gals be safe out there and show us the cool stuff you either gave or got!

1482679682NExU5hSRF3_1_1.jpg

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, and to everyone else, make it a [H]ard Christmas, folks. :)

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Season's Greetings

I hope your Family Tree is well decorated!

You guys run a great shop here. One of the best sites on the web.

Intelligent discussion. Excellent troll management. Great humor. Biting sarcasm.

Merry Christmas to all.

Last edited:
Merry Xmas! Another year of hardware analysis done right the first time.

Remember to Take pics while you're changing out hardware everyone, never know what might pop up! I forgot to on one rig already :(

I just hooked some new hardware into an older box to covert into a living room media center and there was literally a quarter inch thick woven carpet of grey dust between the intake fan and the water cooling hs. My son asked me if it was alive. Would have been a solid entry for dirtiest rig till it got the vacuum hose and rubbing alcohol treatment.

Merry Christmas, Kyle, the [H] crew, and the [H]orde!

224506-Merry-Christmas-Santa-Gif.gif

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and remember this is not the time to watch what you eat. Stay safe [H] family.

Edit: Merry Christmas to all! We had to do Christmas early this year due to our entire family traveling to Burma for a month during christmas... So we unwrapped our presents last week ha.

I got my fiance a new Iphone 7 Plus 128gb since her 6 just broke. My fiance got me a car, pics below. Do gifts to myself count? If so here's what I just built several nights ago.

38396393015_6511347b98_b.jpg

38396393165_acba133624_b.jpg

24411044747_f4b44c5d1d_b.jpg

38396392915_1c58c6ed05_b.jpg

4x 1080 ti's and 2x AMD Vega 64 cards all mining. I have 3 other 1080 ti's in my everyday rig mining. Also, the motherboard is the Asus Zenith w/ 1920x threadripper, both which I got from Microcenter as open boxes for $600 including tax! Overkill for mining... But eh.

Here's the car, 2017 Lexus GS-F. 467HP V8 monster that is track capable.

24411224027_f391cd9e1d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, to you and yours Kyle, and Merry Christmas to all those who make [H] what it is! [H]

Merry X-Mas and [H]appy [H]olidays, everyone! Thanks for all the laughs and tears and ups and downs. Hope 2018 brings everyone more [H]appy than sad.

Merry X-Mas to all at [H]ard!

Merry X-Mas and [H]appy [H]olidays, everyone! Thanks for all the laughs and tears and ups and downs. Hope 2018 brings everyone more [H]appy than sad.

I feel this in every way towards OCP. I never really know how I'm going to feel about what I see here on any given day except that it's going to be something I'll find some kind of value in. Love it, hate it, laugh, cry, worry(Kyle some of your security exploit stories add more gray hair), celebrate, and learn. It's all good and I'm thankful your family and friends are here. Cheers!

Merry Christmas to leSLIe, even though we haven't seen you for 2 months....

Hope everything is good and your days be merry.

Merry Christmas and stay safe everyone!
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, and to everyone else, make it a [H]ard Christmas, folks. :)
I would but then I feel like baby Jesus is judging me and it spoils the mood.

Merry Christmas everyone and a safe and happy new year. May you all get hardware for a gift.

Merry Christmas everyone

Damn, I wish I had a fiancee that gives me a car for Christmas too.
Heck I'd settle for a Civic :p

Marry Christmas Kyle and everybody at [H] from the UK !!

Last edited:
Hoho Hoo finally after years Michigan gets a snow white Christmas for me....So I'm happy.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good day.

Back