Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
Well, I wanted to wish all my fellow team mates Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Since i've only been folding since March/April, I guess I wasn't around the last Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone.

My first [H] xmas too... 6:20pm here, Santa has been and gone and wishing I hadn't gone out so [H]ard at lunch today.

Scratch that, I regret NOTHING!

Merry XMas and stuffs~ Take it easy on the food and alcohol :D

Happy Holidays all. Currently in NYC (and it is packed, just took me 30 minutes to get coffee from the only Starbucks open in Times Squre).

Santa was good for me and brought me a brand new Canon lens, but no "D". My wife reminds me that we need a significant amount of money to make babies so all "D" is off the table until then.

Woke up this morning to find my SR-2 working on a 6701 instead of a bigadv unit. bah-humbug.

Woke up this morning to find my SR-2 working on a 6701 instead of a bigadv unit. bah-humbug.

eh better then when i woke up and realized i have no friggin food in my apartment and i live in the boonies and of course everything is closed today. looks like its going to be fast food day for me.

Merry Christmas everyone, be safe and lets come back next year stronger than ever....

Merry X-mas!
Some "D" has made an appearance here in the form of a new gtx460 and 12gb of ram. wewt ^_^

Merry XMas and stuffs~ Take it easy on the food and alcohol :D

I've got a really good bottle of wine i'm opening up later, and am wondering whether I should give my kitty cats a sample. Been saving it for nearly a year and figure now is as good of a time to open it. My extended family sucks ass, so it is Christmas with the kitty. For now, i'm making my Italian stuffed mushrooms which I know the kitty loves.

merry xmas! Got a ton of Best Buy gift cards...lets see if I can purchase more PPD..... :X

merry xmas! Got a ton of Best Buy gift cards...lets see if I can purchase more PPD..... :X

/me thinks those best buy cards should be donated to me instead... lol jk.

im kinda hoping my parents got me a fry's gift card when i go to crapfornia tomorrow.. need...more...computer stuff... one of the down sides to living where i do we got nothing but a single bestbuy for 400+ miles.

just remember buy brand name shit from bestbuy dont buy in house brands just because they are cheap, you will regret it.

Merry christmas to everyone ! Hope Santa bring lots of D for 2011 ;)

Merry Christmas! I added some Christmas D and just got my first dedicated folder ever running today, a i7 920 with a gtx 460 in an Antec 300.

mmm antec 300.. dont turn the fans on high, thats all i gotta say. oh and dont drop anything through the blow hole fan, i already tested that and it didnt work out very well.

if ya have that system inside your house i recommend replacing those antec tri-cool fans with noctua's or gental typhoon low RPM fans. wish i had taken my own recommendation when i got the case but after 2 years i'm use to listening to these fans on high.

I have a fan in every spot, some 1000rpm scyth but also the tri-cools on medium. I put it it the basement and set up TightVNC for the first time. So far it's been really nice monitering fah and temps from my desk and not hearing the fans. The only thing I can't do through VNC is set the OC in the bios but I think I'm done that for now.

I find the tri-cools in my Antec 300s to be quite okay noise-wise. They're certainly no match for the 9800GX2 screamer in the second system :D

Even the AC F12s intakes at 100% are completely drowned out :eek:

Back