Mental Recovery

Modus

Weaksauce
The past several months have been tough at work. I was sitting in a meeting about a project (1 of 30 for a 7 person diversified IT team) that's coming up and found out none of the configures can migrated which means everything would have to be done from scratch.....at that moment my shoulders felt heavy. I haven't been able to take any vacation but i really feel that i need to get away from everyone for at least a week or 2...i'm sure some of you have felt this way at some point where do you go? and what do you do to re-charge and get back into the trench's ?

I plan for what I will do AFTER the trench work. Then I watch the Navy BUDs training on Netflix and then go get control of my project.

The past several months have been tough at work. I was sitting in a meeting about a project (1 of 30 for a 7 person diversified IT team) that's coming up and found out none of the configures can migrated which means everything would have to be done from scratch.....

This is your opportunity to do things right. Do rigorously scope out the workload and tell your boss if they need to hire a contractor to help you complete it in time.

I plan for what I will do AFTER the trench work. Then I watch the Navy BUDs training on Netflix and then go get control of my project.

I find myself really trying to push myself to get back in the right gear and knocking stuff out but then something else come along which destroys it...

This is your opportunity to do things right. Do rigorously scope out the workload and tell your boss if they need to hire a contractor to help you complete it in time.

We are just starting a re-org and shifting some duties around but time will tell if it helps

Back