Memory Lane: List some of your old favorites

Super Mario World - one of my first video games I've played
Need For Speed - first Playstation game I played
G-Police - really enjoyed this game on the PSone and would love to play something similar today but not sure what modern games are similar.

Mechwarrior 3 - basically where I got my online alias
Half Life - the game that basically made me a PC gamer
TFC - I miss playing this. TF2 is great but didn't really get into it much.
Counter Strike - Played for many years.
Diablo 2 + LOD - there goes my childhood.
Natural Selection - the game that spawned many friendships who I still play games with today.

There's more but these are the older games I have fond memories of.
G-Police. That brings back memories. Great game that I neglected to give enough attention to. I should go back and play that sometime.

My top 10 oldies:

The Bard's Tale
Ultima IV
Might and Magic III: Isles of Tera
Ultima VII: The Black Gate
Castlevania
Super Mario Bros 3
Wing Commander
Hero's Quest, later renamed Quest for Glory I
Secret of Monkey Island 2
Need for Speed 2 SE, played on a 3dfx card of course!!

1998 Starcraft - First ever pc game for me.
1998 Rainbow Six - First multiplayer game on Zone and Mplayer.
1999 Half Life on WONID - This lasted up to 2003 until Steam was introduced.

2001 Ghost Recon - Great SP campaign, multiplayer was way too much camping
2001 Mohaa - I played the heck out of this one online. My Radeon 7200 could barely run it, so I upgraded to GF4 Ti 4400
2003 Raven Shield - Great multiplayer game. My Ubisoft account was actually created from this game alone.
2004 Doom - It was the last day's of my GF4 and upgraded to 6800gt (agp)
2004 Farcry - First glimpse of 'next gen'.

First the "what was your first video card thread?" now this. I'm in a nostalgic mood tonight and the homebrew is poured so here goes.

-The Longest Journey : This one haunts me for some reason. I think about it a lot.
-StarCraft : So many memories here. From the story to online battles. Also, Zeratul is the most bad ass alien of all time.
-Battlefield 1942: For me this was the best LAN game ever. The year was 2002, chicks were hot, and this game took the LAN scene by storm. Everyone was went apeshit. Fuck counterstrike, lets play bf. Stunts, tournaments, desert combat mod. Best in the series and one of the best online shooters of all time. I made lifelong friends because of this game and I have memories I'll never forget playing it.
-Guild wars: My all time favorite video game ever. This one just did it for me. My best friend and I had a guild called Smoke and Fire. This game got me through my 20's. WoW never had shit on GW. I think about those memories a lot. No other game will come close for me. The strategy it required, the art style, everything.. I wish I could get excited about a game again but GW has ruined me.
Street fighter 4 : The year is 2009, most people are worrying about the collapse of the stock market and the housing market. Meanwhile, I'm focused on the return of fighting games. SF4 single handedly resurrected the FGC (fighting game scene). Tournaments and many friends were made in the span of those 8 years. I've put more hours into SF4 than all games I've ever played combined and x3. SF4 changed my life and has made me into the person I am today. Most people won't understand that and that's okay.
-Diablo series: yes even 3 : So many fun times were had online. From D1 "rattlesnaking" people (opening town portals only to gank folks), D2 playing with my brother over the years, even D3 had some good memories with a MILF and I playing. This isn't genmay but fuck it I'll post pic of MILF :
bestgames.jpg

Thats all for now, I may get drunk from time to time and update this post.

First the "what was your first video card thread?" now this. I'm in a nostalgic mood tonight and the homebrew is poured so here goes.

-The Longest Journey : This one haunts me for some reason. I think about it a lot.
-StarCraft : So many memories here. From the story to online battles. Also, Zeratul is the most bad ass alien of all time.
-Battlefield 1942: For me this was the best LAN game ever. The year was 2002, chicks were hot, and this game took the LAN scene by storm. Everyone was went apeshit. Fuck counterstrike, lets play bf. Stunts, tournaments, desert combat mod. Best in the series and one of the best online shooters of all time. I made lifelong friends because of this game and I have memories I'll never forget playing it.
-Guild wars: My all time favorite video game ever. This one just did it for me. My best friend and I had a guild called Smoke and Fire. This game got me through my 20's. WoW never had shit on GW. I think about those memories a lot. No other game will come close for me. The strategy it required, the art style, everything.. I wish I could get excited about a game again but GW has ruined me.
Street fighter 4 : The year is 2009, most people are worrying about the collapse of the stock market and the housing market. Meanwhile, I'm focused on the return of fighting games. SF4 single handedly resurrected the FGC (fighting game scene). Tournaments and many friends were made in the span of those 8 years. I've put more hours into SF4 than all games I've ever played combined and x3. SF4 changed my life and has made me into the person I am today. Most people won't understand that and that's okay.
-Diablo series: yes even 3 : So many fun times were had online. From D1 "rattlesnaking" people (opening town portals only to gank folks), D2 playing with my brother over the years, even D3 had some good memories with a MILF and I playing. This isn't genmay but fuck it I'll post pic of MILF :

Thats all for now, I may get drunk from time to time and update this post.
I played alot of street fighter. Used to play it a ton with my friends back in the day. Started recording recently and I enjoy all of them. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2-WbQ3EhKeFVBaFWI4IzA/featured
Even for games up there in age, they never get old. It's hard when you're playing and switching games. Each game has it's own speed, so you kinda have to adjust but I enjoy all of them. My favorite of the bunch is probably Alpha 3 and SSF2 Turbo.

I remember when the Arcade's back in the day would get filled just from street fighter alone. Winner stay's as a free token and loser passes his spot to the next player. I witnessed people cut in line and get into fight's lol.

My favorites and I still play most of them. In alphabetical order:

Airport Tycoon
Command & Conquer
Descent Freespace 1 & 2
Diablo II LoD
Draken Order of the Flame
Duke Nukem 3D
Dungeon Keeper 2
Homeworld
Janes F15
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Shadow Warrior