Memory For Sale (OCZ, Samsung)

thecarguy

Limp Gawd
Alright ladies/gentlemen, I have a few items for sale. I am selling my memory, and my friend's memory. Prices include shippin, in the continental United States. All prices are in US Dollars. I don't trade goods online very often, but my heatware is th3c4rguy, my ebay account is janem23, and my friend's ebay acount is amerkhan. We are a pair of reliable gentlemen. If your heat is better than ours, then we will ship the product first and wait for your payment once you have recieved the item. Amerkhan has about 600 positive feedback.

If you need to contact me, my email is thecarguy AT gmail DOT com, and my AIM is th3c4rguy.

Moving on to the goods. Today I have nothing but memory for sale.

2x512 mb Samsung DDR (184 pin) PC3200. This memory came in a computer that was sold from an online vendor. It runs stably at 2.5-3-3-6 timings, 200 MHz, with only 2.5 volts. This memory would be wonderful in a PC that is not going to be extremely overclocked, or in a low heat situation. 65 dollars, shipped. -SOLD

1x512 mb OCZ EB 3700 (184 pin). I am selling this memory because, frankly, my machine can't take proper advantage of it. I have an AMD Athlon64 2800+, and I can't get the front-side bus over 230 MHz. This memory simply screams. I am told it loves voltage, it uses the very-rare Micron C chips, basically better versions of the chips that are found in Crucial Ballistix. There are reports online of this memory hitting 280 MHz at 2.5-2-2 timing, and with OCZ EB technology, it posts amazingly high bandwidth numbers. It is very, very hard to find online. I purchased the stick for 180 dollars. I will sell it for about 110 dollars, shipped. Make me an offer.

We are not very interested in trades.

Thank you for your time, feel free to concact me.

-Spenser

Samsung is gone....OCZ remains. Give me an offer. Super rare stuff.

EDIT: I can go lower on the price of the OCZ, and I can ship before recieving payment if you have decent heat. Great RAM guys.

Samsung to ME! Seems like a great sale so far, I'll post when ram comes in for you- but hopefully your OCZ will be sold by then. I'm running the platinums right now and they've been rock stable!

Yeah! Memory is shipping today! OCZ still available. I run this stuff at 2.5-2-2-12 on my AMD....2.9 volts....230 Mhz FSB. Much faster than other ram at this speed, due to Micron chips.

Give me an ofer guys.

Back