memo to ASUS: speak engerish

ghost6303

2[H]4U
i know they are based in Asia, but seriously, there has to be someone who can speak halfway decent English somewhere in that entire company, who they can call when writing manuals or their web pages.

i was reading about their fancy heatsink while downloading drivers at 8 kilobits per second.
http://usa.asus.com/news_show.aspx?id=7458

see how many spelling/grammatical errors you can count on that page, i found 5 in the first two paragraphs.

if anyone from Asus reads this- give me an address and i will personally mail you a dictionary and thesaurus. (oh and if you could please explain to me why/how your products are "heart touching" :confused:)

Heh, and then there's there "I AM SERVICE" message from "ASUS ACPI Cneter" (also known as Center). (Googling for asus acpi cneter will bring up mention of it a few times)

Heh, and then there's there "I AM SERVICE" message from "ASUS ACPI Cneter" (also known as Center). (Googling for asus acpi cneter will bring up mention of it a few times)

In a thread criticizing another persons grammar and spelling. Oh, the irony.
laughing.gif

i think it was on purpose fool! also asus is my fav place to call for support.. they just say "RMA IT!"

Back