Meet "Ameca" The worlds most advanced Human shaped Robot

I still don't understand how nobody has replicated the basic human skeletal system, yet. The arms still don't look right.

I still don't understand how nobody has replicated the basic human skeletal system, yet. The arms still don't look right.
Probably because it would be harder to do in robotics, you would have to ad fake muscle and tendon to support the skeleton and move the joins, the human skeletal structure is very complex.

Probably because it would be harder to do in robotics, you would have to ad fake muscle and tendon to support the skeleton and move the joins, the human skeletal structure is very complex.
Well we just need to clone some human muscle, ligaments, and tendons to stick onto the robots, then :borg:

Probably good on them to focus on the "wow it's so big" reaction

Well at least the smile our robots give us after, "You look sad ? Would you like a pill ?" will be less creepy then we imagined.

You guys are behind the curve. We done done it already!

That’s the very first non-creepy robot face anyone’s come up with.
it might be less convincing had they made it skin-toned with hair, but yea it looks to be a great improvement in animation

That’s the very first non-creepy robot face anyone’s come up with.
Not only has the facial animations improved over other attempts but the colors and design are just far enough away from human to keep it out of that uncanny valley territory.

Can they walk ?
First they crawl

terminator-crawling.gif

Last edited:
Well, kudos I guess to them for not showing the only model they will actually sell - the one which has proportions which would make even anime artists balk, and has a can do attitude.

Back