MEEEOWW

that is BY FAR the best flash game ever!! :D (though it is pretty fucked up)

meow_score.jpg

My daughter linked this on our forums a little while back - heh - she's addicted like crack.
Her high score is over 15K with over 150 kitties saved, while I hit 10K and about 70 kitties.We're in a "freindly" competition to see who can get the most "bounce" points off one kitten.
She's at 840 and I'm at 710 -

What my wife wants to know (who's also addicted) is "who's the sick bastard dropping the kitties in the first place!?!"

Addictive little game... :)

Peace,
Tim

so far my high score is exactly 13000 with 126 saved kittens. Yes, I only got 4K poitns bouncing them.

I was bored of the game and getting 5K by bouncing them so I wanted to try to get the lowest score possible with the highest amount of saves. So close to SocallmeTim's wife...

The key is to save the kittens. saving one is 100 points and every 20 or so kittens you get an extra life. Which is sweet.

Well, the fragging kittens like to get caught up on my cushion, thereby letting the others smack pavement.........but I saved 49.
On the other one:
game.JPG

I saved 15, cuz I so enjoy flinging them back up into the sky from whence they came

Back