‘Medal of Honor: Warfighter’ Pre-Order Deals

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are looking forward to the release of Medal of Honor: Warfighter on Tuesday, you might want to think about a pre-order instead. Several retailers of the game are offering last minute incentives to purchase pre-order from them and receive a bonus deal. Each deal is different, so you have a choice of deals and retailers.

Yeahy, even more generic FPS games... Recycling Centers all over the world should take notes from modern day FPS creators. It would greatly benefit the enviroment.

Who is really going to buy this let alone preorder it? And why?

I jumped on the Origin BF3 Premium 50% off and got the Digital Deluxe Edition. It actually looks pretty fun.

I actually a little suprised to see this was made. I thought the first one was universally recieved as being a pos. I'm guessing the second one will be, better?

Maybe, the investors only got the sales numbers and skipped the reviews from the first title.:rolleyes:

I actually a little suprised to see this was made. I thought the first one was universally recieved as being a pos. I'm guessing the second one will be, better?

Maybe, the investors only got the sales numbers and skipped the reviews from the first title.:rolleyes:

Yeah, the investors skipped the reviews and the sale numbers allowed them to fund a second one. Do you know who did look at the reviews? Danger Close, they're developing it so they looked at the reviews.

I don't think its going to be a superb game, but it'll be solid (probably low to mid 80 metacritic). I hoped on the 50% off BF3 PM deal and bought it, for $30, can't go wrong. Black friday/holidays will probably see the game going for $30 anyway.

5hr campaign and half assed multiplayer guaranteed.

>MoH releases Oct 23
>BF3 Aftermath DLC releases Nov 27

Looks like a smaller, shittier version of BF3. On the plus side, it mentions GROM, so all the videos are full up with Polish kids busy jizzing themselves over having the attention of other stupid kids around the world for 14 seconds.

Catholic soldiers!

Looks like a smaller, shittier version of BF3. On the plus side, it mentions GROM, so all the videos are full up with Polish kids busy jizzing themselves over having the attention of other stupid kids around the world for 14 seconds.

Catholic soldiers!

Agreed, I think it's pretty cool to be able to represent your home country, I'm glad these kids have something to be excited about. As a Polish-American I'm looking forward to squading-up in a GROM unit! :)

Who knows, maybe it will have the excellent gun play BF3 has minus the BS suppression mechanic. All I enjoy on BF3 now is TDM and close quarters maps because every server has instant vehicle spawns, which completely ruins the gameplay.

Then again the footage from the Xbox beta looked pretty bad, and the UI was horrid. But for £20 it isn't a bad deal, I'm sure someone in my household will play it.

I like the suppression mechanic. IRL people wouldn't stick their god damn head out when 5 people were shooting at them anyway.

The beta for BF3 was shit too, so I wouldn't judge this until the shipping copy is reviewed.

Personally I won't jump on this because honestly FPS is starting to bore me. BF3 is pretty much the best one available now and I can't see this game being worth the money just for single player. But if it's decent and goes on sale we'll see.

I like the suppression mechanic. IRL people wouldn't stick their god damn head out when 5 people were shooting at them anyway.

It was fine at release, the problem is when they decided to make your bullets magically fly sideways under surpression in one of the patch.

EA has placed a review embargo on the game until Tuesday. Sounds like their trying to keep damage control to a minimum. I simply don't understand this tactic.This doesn't instill any confidence for those that have preordered, it would seem that it would only fuel cancellations. If EA felt that Danger Close developed a great game that they would want to get reviews a day or so before release, per the industry standard.

Right?

Skipping MoHWF and skipping BF4.

Going to be looking more at the smaller budget "indy" shooters like Ravaged, Chivalry, War of the Roses and things along thous lines. More originality and the buck goes further with these games.

I wish these games would seperate multiplayer from singleplayer. I pretty much only play the singleplayer on these things and don't want to pay full price, when I don't make use of like half the game.

Bought the last MoH. Went online 0% of the time.

Back