Medal-of-Honor Beats Call of Duty By Leaving a Message

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...Honor-Beats-Call-of-Duty-By-Leaving-a-Message

EA will be rebooting the Medal of Honor franchise this year with the totally original idea of bringing it to modern times. With this trailer, titled "Leave a Message," EA has revealed that Medal of Honor will be released on October 12, 2010.

Watching this trailer reminds me of how cinematic MoH has always been. I remember jumping out of the boat in MoHAA and thinking "fuuuuck me"

I hope I crap myself again when I jump out of the plane.

"Medal-of-Honor Beats Call of Duty By Leaving a Message"

What the hell does that title mean?

I loved the original MOH:AA and Spearhead, but they went downhill with the new ones (I forgot the names, pacific assault?). The new trailers look amazing, hope the singleplayer is just as good as the multiplayer granted if the game is good.

I loved the original MOH:AA and Spearhead, but they went downhill with the new ones (I forgot the names, pacific assault?). The new trailers look amazing, hope the singleplayer is just as good as the multiplayer granted if the game is good.
I say this in every one of these threads, but, IMO Airborne was very good, just way too short. It had the best cover system of any shooter to come out in the past five years.

I remember playing the original MoH:Spearhead multiplayer. That was some crazy stuff

I'm excited about the new Medal of Honor. I used to play with the Paintball MOD back in the Allied Assault days. Instead of marks or holes bullets left little dots of colored paint on the walls and stuff.

I like the last sentence in the article.

Each should give players plenty of reasons to shoot each other for no reason.

Back