Me Myself for US$6.5/hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdrubal22

Weaksauce
Let me introduce myself.

I'm a self-starter computer technician with some experience (6 years of hard work)

If someone read this and be interested in my resume, please, i need an an opportunity, i'm willing to learn.

My area is North New Jersey and Manhattan Area (NY)

You can contact me by

MSN: [email protected]
Phone: (201)9979570

Thanks for reading it and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Computer Knowledge

Windows, Mac and Unix Systems. Hardware and software. Strong in Quickbooks, Office, Photoshop, Corel Draw, PageMaker, Macromedia Flash and Dreamweaver All Versions. Networking, Internet, Html, Php. Speaks English , Portuguese and Spanish.

Experience From May, 2004 www.visualmidia.com Newark – NJOffice Help· Teacher of webdesign, networking and websites construction.· Installation and configuration of POS and Surveillance sistems· Computers maintance and support for corporate and individual.

2002–2004 www.infotools.com.br São Paulo - SP - BrazilSales Manager· Fundator of the company, and the website, with more than 200 products, with e-support.· Experiencing with constumer e-support and attendance.

2002–2002 Alfa 1 Project São Paulo - SP - BrazilAssistant of Adult Literancy Teaching (Voluteer work.)· Classes with 25 students on the first step of the project.

2000–2001 High $olution São Paulo - SP - BrazilComputer Maintaince· 7 moths of learning, as a wizard.· Responsible for the intranet construction and maintance.

1999–2000 PC´s & Dados. São Paulo - SP - BrazilWebMaster· Introduced the company to the internet, throught a website construction, expanding the consumers to nationwide.

Graduation

1992–2002 Friburgo College São Paulo – SP - Brazil·

Incomplete Bachelor of Science in Business/Administration·
High School Diploma·
Diversificated Grad.: Oral Expression, Intro to Business Administration, Video Techniques, Intro to Economy, WebDesign, Metodology and Search for Monografy, Intro to Law, Spanish, English, Visual Programming and Comunication, First Aid, Filosofy.

Salary From US$6.50 per hour

References
Leni Teixeira/ Petronio R. (973)344-2257 – CCLS English School Manager
Everton Reis (973)954-2725 – Visual Midia Manager
Erica Ribas (201)998-5769 Borders Supervisor

This sort of post isn't really allowed in the [H]otDeals forum. You should post this in the FS/FT forum but even then I am not sure what their policy on services is.

(22) The sale of SERVICES is prohibited.

Nevermind, you're out of luck here.

You should check out craigstlist.com because it will give you more local customers.

another prime example of why you shouldn't be allowed to post in hot deals as a newb.

Yah, this shouldn't really be posted here... Good luck though, I hope you get more than $6.50/hr

another prime example of why you shouldn't be allowed to post in hot deals as a newb.
Perhaps, but then again everyone would have missed out on a lot of free stuff back when TTP was a newb.

exharrison said:
Perhaps, but then again everyone would have missed out on a lot of free stuff back when TTP was a newb.

TTP was never a noob. As soon as she joined the system knew and made her a [H]ard Gawd :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back