Mayhem's Blitz Pro after one week of Vue

So this is a shot of my machine while running Part 2 of Mayhem's Blitz Pro.

IMG_20180702_081718113_HDR.jpg

That blue in the reservoir is stuff from my loop. The Part 2 mixed clear, initially.

I'm struck by this because prior to doing this, I disassembled and hand-washed every block, tube, fitting and O-ring. I used part one on the radiator and rinsed it ten times. I was sure that there wouldn't be much left for the part two to clean.

Friends don't let friends use Primochill Vue.

I have a bottle of vue sitting next to my PC that I've been too lazy to use because I need to clean out my loop. I was only using Distilled Water + PT Nuke till now and it looks like a few minor spots the nickel came off and I have growth to clean up : \ but now I'm not sure I want to use the vue lol

Any idea how good the blitz pro is at cleaning growth? any before pictures?

I have a bottle of vue sitting next to my PC that I've been too lazy to use because I need to clean out my loop. I was only using Distilled Water + PT Nuke till now and it looks like a few minor spots the nickel came off and I have growth to clean up : \ but now I'm not sure I want to use the vue lol

Any idea how good the blitz pro is at cleaning growth? any before pictures?
No before pictures, but growth wasn't a problem in my prior loop. I would imagine that Mayhem's Blitz will clean up most things though - the part 1 mixture is a strong acid, PH 2.

If you've got growth, I'd recommend disassembling and scrubbing. The only reason I'm using Mayhem's is because I needed some way to clean the radiator. No "cleaner in a bottle" will match the power of soap, water, and a scrub brush.

Back