Maybe looking for a retail site to be built

fenderltd

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2007
I currently have one retail site, and own another domain I would like to pretty much mirror what's on the current one and slowly fade the current site out to the new one. Current site was through together in Front Page. I am looking to incorporate paypal checkout as the only payment processing. I would like a nice site setup to compete with the competition. A nice shopping cart. I have tried oscomm myself, but don't have too much time on my hands. Last time I posted this a year ago, I remember someone named donut I think was going to comp something up for me to see and never heard anything. what happened to you my friend! Anyway, would like to see what the site could look like, have it hosted @ bluehost.com which has nice features I think (fantastico). I need something that really looks good and customers feel safe and all giddy about buying from. Please pm me for more info.

fender! Yes, I remember you.

Sorry about a while back, I had a whole lot of family mess that has only until recently gotten cleared up!

Would love to help you out and finally get the project on track. You can PM, email, msn or yahoo me.

msn/email: luke[at]lukebarber[dot]ca
yahoo: thed0nut

Talk to you soon,

Back