Maybe Hot? Samsung S9 international unlocked GSM $569

• Thread starter Deleted member 89137
  • Start date
Not much other than it won’t support features exclusive to carriers. Like HD voice and WiFi calling and stuff. That’s the only reason I buy out At&t phones and unlock them. Because I can’t go back from HD voice difference is just too dang much lol.

Oh, yeah that's a good point. HD voice and wifi calling are basically requirements for me. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh, yeah that's a good point. HD voice and wifi calling are basically requirements for me. Thanks for pointing that out.

If you work for any corporation check to see if samsung gives you employee discount. If I want samsung devices I log in to my employee account verifed by my work email and just buy straight from there. They have decent discounts on phones, ssd's, tv's and what not. My last tv was 2600 retail and bestbuy was selling it for 2k I got it for 900 out the door with my account. 65 inch 4k ultra 2 years ago. SSDs sometimes have great deals. Got 970evo 1tb for 100 less than anywhere else.

Any samsung phone I just buy direct from them. Its like 250 cheaper than getting from AT&T and Its unlockable right away. I have lazy coworkers who don't even try. Boggles my mind. lol

Back