May Finally Get Some Boxen Back Up!

[Spectre]

[H] Admin
Staff member
So after an afternoon of work the first part of the rejuvinated network are in place and I am testing:

Next week I will move in the UPS's, other switches, and the clients....then do some actual wire management.

Not bad. I've seen so many of those (and much fuller racks, I might add!) that I'm pretty much immune to rack envy. B+ on the wire management ;)

Celerator said:
Very, very nice! :cool:

Thank you. The best part is this hopefully means my production will actually start agin in October.

unhappy_mage said:
Not bad. I've seen so many of those (and much fuller racks, I might add!) that I'm pretty much immune to rack envy. B+ on the wire management ;)

As have I.

Our work ones are much fuller (but my employer frowns upon taking pictures) but this was for the home office that the person is nice enough to let me stash my borgs at and hopefully borg their office :cool:

The cabling though will get straightened up again once the phones are in this week.

Scorpionjwp said:
Ah Shucks, and I thought I would pass you soon on Hardfolding.

You have until probably October to make a move. :cool:

I have an extended trip coming up and I am not sure if I will have everything settled out for folding before I leave.

Spectre said:
You have until probably October to make a move. :cool:

Yep I have till October to make my move because I will have been resetup in Georgia instead of Ohio folding.

Back